Review by evan
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15066544, 11 hours agoThe UX and UI is a bit janky (welcome to open source), but besides that it's great. I definitely trust this team over Lastpass. I wish authentication with fingerprint would work in browser without having to have the desktop Bitwarden app open.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16154817, a day agoThe app helps to get access to all my passwords and cards.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17283406, 4 days agoi reinstalled windows and this new bitwarden ver seems to ask for password every few minutes, the old one took the NEVER setting and I loved the old version
- Rated 5 out of 5by avtsingh, 5 days agoBest among most of password managers for multi-platform. Highly recommend.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Outpost3157, 8 days agoOverall : Truly great, extremely convenient, especially using Ctrl+Shift+l (L, not i) to fill in log in forms quickly, the password generator along with the limited generated password history are also absolute life savers.
However, the automated suggestion to update log in info, when it detects you changed a password on a website for example, works very poorly (when it even detects you changed it). I'd suggest updating the saved log in info in Bitwarden manually instead.