- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15349178, 2 days agoUbuntu just updated to 20.04 LTS
Firefox in 109.0
extension in 2023.1.0
Impossible to connect to my vault.
PS : my credentials are good
Developer responseposted a day agoHey there, if you are self-hosting, please update your server. If not self-hosting, are you experiencing this issue on all platforms and web vault, or just Firefox extension?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Adam M., 2 days agoPretty iffy so far. The add-on seemingly decides on a whim, whether or not to save new passwords. Occasionally I'll have to manually update generated passwords in the vault. Doesn't seem to recognize the difference between, "old password" & "new password" spaces in forms. The sidebar for logging in oftentimes doesn't appear. Lastly the UI is just painful to look at, but other than those problems, it's functional.
Developer responseposted a day agoThanks for the feedback! If you are having issues with the sidebar, try refreshing Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings as that doesn't sound like expected behavior.
Are you keeping your vault in a locked or logged out state? https://bitwarden.com/help/vault-timeout/
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16143272, 4 days agoVery pleased with it. Moved from Lastpass and I like this one better. Also paid for Premium as to help with this open source project. Great work, great job!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Voynich, 7 days agoI moved from LastPass and I thought I liked LastPass, after using this extension for a few weeks I find it much easier to use, especially the shortcuts for generating passwords and opening the vault etc. My only gripe is organizing things, it's doable enough just not very intuitive. Not enough of a problem to loose a star mind!!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13765272, 7 days agoThe add-on is plagued by timeouts, streamning-cirkle-of-death and what seams to be no contact to server.
I have tried to reinstall multiple times, but to no effect
Developer responseposted 2 days agoWe're here to help! That doesn't sound like expected behavior, if refreshing Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings) doesn't resolve the issue, contact the support team at https://bitwarden.com/contact/