- Rated 5 out of 5by Gaston Rolla, 9 months agoMas de veinte años usando AVG y cero problemas con virus y otros bichos.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17257829, 9 months agoik ben al jaren een trouwe gebruiker van AVG en ben zeer tevreden!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Andal, a year agoThis addon has become dishonestly politicized. It blocks the social media ".win" network falsely claiming the entire thing as a "Phishing site". The same rationale behind this could be applied to facebook, reddit, twitter or any other social media site since anyone can ( and regularly does ) post phishing links on those sites as well. Shame on you AVG for this blatantly political nonsense. Your job is to protect people from online security risks, not to tell people what to think. 1-star for obvious political bias. Uninstalled and will be deactivating all my purchases to AVG.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Bob, a year agoI have been using AVG security since 2008. Thus far, my computers (desktop and laptop) have not been breached.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Schtreuner, a year agoKontrolliert im Hintergrund, was sich da auf meine Adresse stürzen will und weist dies brav ab!
- Rated 5 out of 5by 17391647, a year agoEpic program and does what I want it to do and asks for what evrey reputation program wants. Only problem, is it dosen't YET show startpage