- Rated 1 out of 5by Broffrey, a year agoAvoid this kind of useless AntiVirus extensions that in facts can spy what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to finally target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service for free.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific shop/information site/etc... instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that? Sellers? Governments? ...?
Mind again before adding browser extensions!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Papá-yo, a year agoHe usado este complemento en otro navegador y no me ha decepcionado. Otros similares de marcas reconocidas no contemplan el bloqueo de publicidad, pero éste sí lo hace. Lo que más me gusta es que indica con colores el nivel de riesgo de un enlace. Definitivamente recomiendo este complemento.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Pearl O, a year agoI LOVE this Browser!!!! I used to have all kinds of problems with malware, trojans, excessive ads, cookies, etc. I haven't had ANY since I changed from Microsoft Edge (that I've used since it came out and was constantly fraught with annoying problems) to Mozilla Firefox and AVG Browser. AWESOME!!! No more downtime! No more security problems!!!! Secure privacy! SO easy to use!!! My friend tried for years to get me to change but I thought I liked Windows (that I have used since 1998)! Not any more! Firefox and AVG Online Security is FAR better! It runs in the background and takes care of problems before they even get a chance to harm my computer. I don't even know why I still run Anti-virus scans. They are always negative!!!!! I have NO cookies! Under Edge, my internet had become slower than a snail. With this combination it is almost lightning FAST!!!! Again, I say, AWESOME!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13946901, a year agoI have used AVG for 10 years or more but lately have become so disillusioned by it and have found another internet security system that is cheaper and so far better.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Bill Merlin Palmer, a year agoThis software is effective at preventing "invasions", but it slows down my online activities to a crawl. In some cases, I can barely access anything that I need for business, because AVG filters everything so minutely.