- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17032145, 2 years agoLeider kann man mit der Installation keine ZDF-Mediathek mehr sehen (der Start-Knopf lässt sich nicht "drücken"). Die ARD-Mediathek geht hingegen ordnungsgemäß. Mit Opera gehen beide Mediatheken trotz der Installation des Add-ON.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14837371, 2 years agoit would be good if you could leave pages with it activated and another one deactivated, without having to disconnect to all sites
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14067021, 2 years agoGood addon, but little bug: play speed wont work on youtube. Also will better, if be added audio volume normalizer.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14635051, 2 years agoIt did break MeWe's playback feature. The icon indicates it is playing back, but the time never moves nor does the audio play. Site works fine with the audio equalizer disabled or removed.
- Rated 3 out of 5by TheLazyBrownFox, 2 years agoGood idea overall but it has some bugs with playback speed one youtube
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16933119, 2 years agoAfter I installed this add-on, I can't change playback speed on youtube.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Nolan-A, 2 years agoI absolutely depend on this plugin. Especially with the amount of Youtube channels I watch where folks don't know how to mix a voice to save their life.
So it's really unfortunate that on rare occasions, this plugin will break websites. Bandcamp is the website I use regularly that is incompatible with this plugin. I've run in to a few other occasions where it is incompatible as well. The result of a website and this plugin being incompatible will either result in infinite buffering, or in the case of Bandcamp, tracks will automatically be skipped. I hope the dev can either A) patch this issue and make it compatible, or B) at the very least make the plugin automatically disable itself when on Bandcamp so I don't have to manually disable it in Firefox and refresh the page.