- by Firefox user 17032145, 6 days agoRated 4 out of 5Leider kann man mit der Installation keine ZDF-Mediathek mehr sehen (der Start-Knopf lässt sich nicht "drücken"). Die ARD-Mediathek geht hingegen ordnungsgemäß. Mit Opera gehen beide Mediatheken trotz der Installation des Add-ON.
- by Godsholyangel45, 9 days agoRated 4 out of 5I realy do like this addon. However, for whatever reason. it does not work for some audio streams on https://zeno.fm.
Audio is dead unless I completely disable the addon, reload the webpage and start up the audio on zeno.fm. I have yet to run into another site where I am having this particular problem.
Also, I notice sometimes there is a whitelisting option when I right-click with the mouse. I am not quite sure what whitelisting a website would do.
- by Nolan-A, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5I absolutely depend on this plugin. Especially with the amount of Youtube channels I watch where folks don't know how to mix a voice to save their life.
So it's really unfortunate that on rare occasions, this plugin will break websites. Bandcamp is the website I use regularly that is incompatible with this plugin. I've run in to a few other occasions where it is incompatible as well. The result of a website and this plugin being incompatible will either result in infinite buffering, or in the case of Bandcamp, tracks will automatically be skipped. I hope the dev can either A) patch this issue and make it compatible, or B) at the very least make the plugin automatically disable itself when on Bandcamp so I don't have to manually disable it in Firefox and refresh the page.
- by Floris_Fireball, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5Nice equalizer, does what it needs to. It comes with prefixes but you can make your own setup too. You can also
Too bad it doesn't have a pitch slider- It also seems to interfere with YouTube's playback speed feature; the VidStreaming server gives no audio, only video. (while watching anime) (the others servers do, though?)
- by BracesForImpact, a year agoRated 4 out of 5This equalizer is really great. It's easy and makes a big difference in sound quality. For some reason it breaks CBS all access (cbs.com) which is regrettable. Just turning off the equalizer doesn't solve the issue, it has to be disabled or removed.
- by WaterMakesMeThirsty, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Very, very useful add-on. Thank you.
I've got a few suggestions for it:
– I'd like if either ⌘+Z worked, or the interface had an "undo" button for undoing slider adjustments.
– A "Save" button that doesn't require going into a drop-down menu would be helpful for those quick saves of little tweaks to presets.
– I'd appreciate a hotkey to open and close the EQ menu.
– An option to "snap" the sliders would be nice too—but not in the way you currently use the word "snap". The *option* to have the sliders lock into, say, 1dB changes up and down the range.
– Being able to double-click on a slider to return it to zero would be useful.
– As others have said, this YouTube-playback-speed bug is actually pretty frustrating at times, but as far as I can tell, all other third-party audio adjusters cause the same issue.
Thanks again. // [thumbs-up emoji] //
- by Firefox user 14584334, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Great equalizer, though since yesterday playback speed on YouTube broke. I hope that you can fix this in the next update because it's a great equalizer.