- Rated 4 out of 5by Trippay, 7 months agoWorks great for HTML5 video/audio streaming, but won't work for certain formats. Off the top of my head, it doesn't work with Amazon Prime Video for example.
Pretty good nonetheless, light-weight and unintrusive.
- Rated 4 out of 5by ろぼいん, 9 months agoOverall, I am satisfied with this extension. However, with this extension installed, I am unable to play videos on Google Drive. Disabling all extensions will allow playback, and enabling only this extension will prevent playback. I would be satisfied if this issue is fixed.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Dan, a year agoProcesează sunetul foarte bine, dar nu ține minte presetările salvate.
Sound is very well processed, but the addon doesn't keep the saved presets for long time. Maybe it will help a cmd to save customized presets on PC.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Godsholyangel45, 2 years agoI realy do like this addon. However, for whatever reason. it does not work for some audio streams on https://zeno.fm.
Audio is dead unless I completely disable the addon, reload the webpage and start up the audio on zeno.fm. I have yet to run into another site where I am having this particular problem.
Also, I notice sometimes there is a whitelisting option when I right-click with the mouse. I am not quite sure what whitelisting a website would do.
Addendum: It would be nice to have the option to edit the whitelist AND have it available on all sites, as I notice the right-click menu item for the equalizer isn't always there.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17032145, 2 years agoLeider kann man mit der Installation keine ZDF-Mediathek mehr sehen (der Start-Knopf lässt sich nicht "drücken"). Die ARD-Mediathek geht hingegen ordnungsgemäß. Mit Opera gehen beide Mediatheken trotz der Installation des Add-ON.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14837371, 2 years agoit would be good if you could leave pages with it activated and another one deactivated, without having to disconnect to all sites
- Rated 4 out of 5by Nolan-A, 2 years agoI absolutely depend on this plugin. Especially with the amount of Youtube channels I watch where folks don't know how to mix a voice to save their life.
So it's really unfortunate that on rare occasions, this plugin will break websites. Bandcamp is the website I use regularly that is incompatible with this plugin. I've run in to a few other occasions where it is incompatible as well. The result of a website and this plugin being incompatible will either result in infinite buffering, or in the case of Bandcamp, tracks will automatically be skipped. I hope the dev can either A) patch this issue and make it compatible, or B) at the very least make the plugin automatically disable itself when on Bandcamp so I don't have to manually disable it in Firefox and refresh the page.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Floris_Fireball, 2 years agoNice equalizer, does what it needs to. It comes with prefixes but you can make your own setup too. You can also
Too bad it doesn't have a pitch slider- It also seems to interfere with YouTube's playback speed feature; the VidStreaming server gives no audio, only video. (while watching anime) (the others servers do, though?)
- Rated 4 out of 5by survivor303, 3 years agoGreat addon but one question, why there are not master volume? :)