- by Krueger, a year agoRated 1 out of 5The plugin works very well at what its supposed to do, but unfortunately it has a major side affect.
It prevents video thumbnails from previewing videos across all sites and even prevents videos from playing on some sites.
So even though its a good equalizer its unusable because of its major side affect.
- by 40mmPompom, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This break many things, including YouTube playback speed, Google Drive audio playback, Google "define" feature's audio (when I look up a word using by searching "define", it provides a clip of that word's pronunciation, which can't be played with this add on)
- by zodywoolsey, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This, straight up, does not work. I opened Spotify and turned on some music and there is no difference. I even tried refreshing, saving presets, using built in presets, etc. Just doesn't do anything at all.
I have been trying to find a good equalizer for my mac. Sadly, they either don't work or are expensive for how simple an equalizer software is. It really should be built into the OS, especially considering that Apple created the iPod and how connected they are to the music industry.
- by mitezuss, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Why do not pre-amplify 20dB ? Like Audio Equalizer and Amplifier by Lunu ?.... 20dB is better than 12dB... and work fine... Why do you not make that ? Your addon look great (o better with another option).. Tell me why and i will delete this rev, Thank (hope you can make 20dB)
- by Firefox user 14125716, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work with Napster (streaming service) out of the box, unfortunately. Although neither does "Audio Equalizer and Amplifier," so maybe it's just Firefox not playing nice with my system.