- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17353388, 5 months agoUseful most of the time but lately only one proxy works and its one of the ones from the Netherlands. All the others do not work in the slightest.
Edit: Now NONE OF THEM WORK. And their support line refuses to reply.
Edit2: The support line did reply, but they're useless and basically confirming that they don't care unless you're a paying customer.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13674579, a year agoComportamiento muy errático, bloquea el navegador muchas veces, Dos veces he reinstalado FF y el addon Premium. Está muy verde y no actualizan, La solución de soporte no es válida. Lástima.
- Rated 1 out of 5by VitaR, 2 years ago1. This stuff doesn't allow to turn proxy on/off on a lot of pages, internal too. This (switch) UI part works only on "generic" loaded pages.
2. Sometimes an icon color indication of enabled state is missing that leads to the traffic overusage.
3. Baseless removal of an old FF versions support.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHello, unfortunately it is not that easy to determine which tab is active and what page is loaded and update the addon state accordingly.
For the support drop of FF56-59, as I wrote in a different response: The API we can use did change, to support future versions we had to change the methods used.
FF56 was released in 2017, we can not go through the extra effort to support such old versions, if that is even possible.