- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12479453, 3 years agoThis has screwed up Yahoo mail. Won't let me access my mail.
I'm going to remove ad bloocker.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Expmodo, 3 years agoСтандартный набор правил. По сравнению с известным блокировщиком, много чего не блокируется в плане подписок. Система выделения-блокирования кривовата.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14241820, 3 years agoThe ads and annoyances are winning, and this extension isn't gaining any ground. It works well on the easy websites, ok on the hard ones. If you get too deep into custom settings trying to fix it's shortcomings on your own, it can break websites. It's about the same as many other ad blockers I'm sorry to say.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Novakof, 3 years agoIt Takes A Huge Amount Of RAM Even I'm Not Opening Any Tab 😕😕😕
I Hope This Problem Will Be Solved In The Future
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15634914, 3 years agoWas doing pretty well with it but had to stop using it as it recently turned one of my most visited sites(Tumblr) unusable!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15464615, 3 years agoCan't remove elements I've blocked, so it's causing issues across multiple sites because I chose to block it across all sites, but now can't undo that.
Easy 5/5 otherwise.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13527166, 3 years agoOften blocks more than just the ads and makes some websites unusable unless you disable adblocker completely!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Leon, 3 years agoFirst acquaintance:
A program that allows you to selectively remove any banners, frames, pop-up ads, and various unnecessary junk. Many thanks. I donated some money.
After long time use:
I am extremely disappointed that the program cannot block pop-up banners on the Aliexpress website.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Coinneach, 3 years agoInsanely aggressive, but erratic. Blocks legit content while still allowing ads and interstitials, and there's no way to selectively educate the thing on what's an annoyance and what can stay.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13998047, 3 years agoOverall not bad but now it is blocking my email from t-online.de I have to turn the adblocker off so I can get me emails which floods my browser with all the ads. Since the last 2 updates of the adblocker I have had this problem.
- Rated 3 out of 5by chAZZ, 3 years agoI have tgried adblock asblock plus and no adblock ultimate but the same ad pop-up gets through unhindered
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13078845, 3 years agodespite the claims it didn't block all adds for me and stopped a couple of sites working at all.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Manuel GT, 3 years agoYour add to rate the app wont close even if you click on the X, fix it!