- Rated 3 out of 5by charlene.smyth, a month agoIt would have been 5 stars if the pop up blocker didn't have a pop up asking if we like it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Владимир, 2 months agoМногие сайты блокируют прогрузку сайта и выдают сообщение о работе блокиратора.
- Rated 3 out of 5by John, 2 months agoAd Blocker may be too aggressive as it interferes with login info esp to CapitalOne and other websites. Every place I logged into with saved login info wasn't recognized. The info populated the ID and Password boxes but apparently blocked it from being sent. Took me awhile to discover this add-on was the problem. I could disable it on all the websites I login to but it was far easier to just uninstall it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by SuperMarioBR, 3 months agoNot all that good... Better than others, but the best... Still cant block all ads, more specific here: https://www.uol.com.br/
Nao é tão bom assim... Melhor que varios por ai, mas nao é o melhor... Ainda nao cosigo bloquear todos os ads, principalmente do site UOL...
- Rated 3 out of 5by Boradis, 3 months agoDoesn't block all ads, or even close. Still getting ads on Twitch.
- Rated 3 out of 5by SuperGimpoMan, 3 months agoCurrently fails to block any of the ads on Twitch. Mighty annoying!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Rogue, 4 months agoWould be better if didn't need to disable everything to see comments, Can't isolate that element to disable anymore.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17500049, 4 months agoI need to whitelist a domain to share between several counters and several Firefox/Chrome profiles.
Although I can export and import the whitelist, it would be too much work on many computers. I would like to have the whitelist on my own url (e.g. https://www.example.com/my-whitelist.txt) so I can manage it in one place.