- Rated 3 out of 5by noct_t, 3 years agoDoes not block ads on youtube videos. It blocks ads on the page itself, but the ads in videos will still play every time. Despite what it says in the description.Hi noct_t, We haven't been able to reproduce this issue on our end. We recommend first checking out this article which provides solutions to the most common reasons why ads appear: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you continue to have problems, or you'd like our help, contact us at email@example.com (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856) and we'll be happy to take a look! --AdBlock Support
- Rated 3 out of 5by cs924, 3 years agoI'm using this add-on for a long time now. Until a month ago everything was alright. Since then, almost everytime I start the firefox, I have to set up manually the ad blocker and tick the lists myself. Vey annoying, thinking about get rid of it, if nothing happens. And the add-on had 2 updates since then. Why is this still a problem? only for me?Hi cs924, We haven't received any other reports of that behavior. Please try reinstalling the extension which should resolve the issue. Instructions are in our Help Center if you need them: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000055763. If the problem persists reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to take a look! --AdBlock Support
- Rated 3 out of 5by Vadim, 3 years agoМинус звезда за навязывание мнения о том, какие вы лучшие! Написали об этом везде, где только можно! Надпись "AdBlock - лучший блокировщик рекламы" так и вовсе портит весь вид меню. И минус звезда за вашу "ненавязчивую рекламу". Напомню, если вы забыли - ненавязчивой рекламы не бывает! Вы поступились своими же принципами. И ладно бы в эту категорию попадали бы очень важные сайты, где единственный источник дохода - это реклама, но нет, это гиганты с многомиллионной прибылью. С таким напротив нужно бороться, а не делать им поблажки. Именно они превратили весь интернет в помойку своей рекламой! Все сайты тормозят по их вине. Нарушается конфиденциальность по их вине. Вредоносное ПО существует по их вине. Огромное кол-во временных файлов в системе, достигающих десятки гигабайт, по их вине. Предвзятый контент по их вине. Вместо показа лучшего, показывают проплаченное по их вине. Делайте выводы.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Aakash, 3 years agoAdd blocker with some its own adss... not blocking many ads :( sad to see it to go from my browser now :(Hi Aakash, Could you reach out to us at email@example.com with a screenshot so we can take a look at what you are seeing? Thanks so much! --AdBlock Support
- Rated 3 out of 5by syn294, 3 years agoAlways got this error message: An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: nKXJSBrXjhF2TUc9)
or something similar when playing youtube videos. If i left it for a couple of seconds, the video will just play by itself anyway, but nevertheless still kind of annoyingHi syn294, We're not able to consistently reproduce this error on YouTube. Could you check to make sure your filter lists are updated? If the issue persists after updating your filter lists, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856. In the meantime, reloading the page seems to be the fastest way to dismiss the error message (disabling EasyList will stop the error but will also allow ads to appear). --AdBlock Support
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13958735, 3 years agoI've used this Adblock in multiple browsers, usually good. Having issues Mar 2020, Adblock is blocking entire videos on YouTube... Found work around to get videos to work, disabled "Easy List" in settings...We're not able to consistently reproduce this error on YouTube. Could you check to make sure your filter lists are updated? If the issue persists after updating your filter lists, please reach out to us at email@example.com and be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856. In the meantime, reloading the page seems to be the fastest way to dismiss the error message (disabling EasyList will stop the error but will also allow ads to appear). --AdBlock Support
- Rated 3 out of 5by David Savell, MD, 3 years agoToday is a really sad day. Firefox has been my steady browser for many years, but that changed today. FF had been a safe haven in a stormy digital search engine war, but today I noticed the hijackers they are trying to force upon me. Their alternatives for search engines , for me, are unacceptable despite their popularity. Engaging the searcher, etc. I prefer, they make it very difficult. Frankly for me it has not been possible! Point is that MY devices work FOR me. I tell THEM what to do, not vice versa. So today I let FF go her unfaithful way as I begin life anew with another search engine for my partner. vdsavell
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14983364, 3 years agoIt works on Yahoo, but really does not work anywhere else. Youtube I still get a ton of ads and it stops working half the time.Hi, Thanks for taking the time to rate us. AdBlock should be blocking the majority of ads you see on nearly every site you visit. If that's not your experience, we'd like to have you contact our support team so they can take a closer look. Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you! --AdBlock Support
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13030925, 3 years agoЕсть проплаченные объявления, которые данный блокировщик не блокирует.
30.11.2019Hi, Если вы не читаете по-английски, пожалуйста, вставьте приведенный ниже текст в Google Translate. The majority of ads you see should definitely be blocked. If that's not the case, please reach out to us at email@example.com so we can better understand your situation and offer a fix. --AdBlock Support
- Rated 3 out of 5by barryc40, 4 years agoI think AdBlock is excellent but why do you keep askin g for a Donation, I donated this week and received a thank you but everytime I open Firefox of other programs I get another Honor Systemrequest for more money. This started a few weeks ago and is annoying.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoYou should only see our payment page when you install AdBlock. If you are seeing it every time you open Firefox it means something is wrong. Please see the following article which provides steps to address this: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000169060-i-keep-seeing-your-payment-page-or-adblock-keeps-losing-my-settings-in-firefox