- Rated 4 out of 5by .., 2 years agoIt works really well. The only thing that I noticed and is a dealbreaker for me is, that speeding up or slowing down videos doesnt work anymore. If that will be fixxed, it will be flawless.
- Rated 4 out of 5by jojosix, 2 years agoAt start, it reads 100% but it's lower than 100% w/o app. It Lowers max volume on system unless you use app to increase. Then you get higher max volume than without app though 600% is at best 300% actual increase. You have to re-increase volume on each and every page or app you use. needs higher start volume or have preset for at least 200%. I under stand why they don't have preset, because if you have a web page that has extremely low volume and you increase to 600% the go to page with high volume and your on 600% there goes your speakers.
- Rated 4 out of 5by LordKing, 2 years agoIt's good but:
- doesn't save the setting (need to reapply each time a new episode starts in netflix for example)
- doesn't work with other extension such as alternate player for twitch tv
- Rated 4 out of 5by Eric Giroux, 2 years agoOnly a 4, but would be a 5 if it didn't break Twitch clips. I get this error whenever I try to use it on clips that are too low to hear: This video is either unavailable or not supported in this browser. (Error #4000)
I hope there is a fix for it soon.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Andres.nk1, 2 years agoThe Extension works perfectly however when you activated it will reload the video, also you need to select the volume again. That's why the 4 stars, from there works like it supposed to be.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13564041, 2 years agojust works. using it for awhile now.
can we get a icon color change option for us users in Dark Mode ?? it is a black icon thats kind of hard to see
- Rated 4 out of 5by Anfo, 2 years agoExcellent addon, one of my top 2 addons I use constantly. I can't give 5 stars because of an issue, where if a page has more than 1 embedded video, the addon does not migrate the custom volume to the next video.
Say I set video 1 at 440%, when I open video 2, volume is still set at 440% in addon, but at the volume of 100% through speakers. I have to reset addon to 100%, then back up to 440% for each video.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Master'n'Master, 2 years agoHey Aliaksandr
I no hear sound with this ext example this is https://www.thefreedictionary.com/work+out
I give error below
- Rated 4 out of 5by Craft, 2 years agoA Very great add-on, it works flawlessly. The only problem I have with it is that it doesnt store last volume you had selected for that tab/website. I know this would cause problems, for example when a user has two tabs of the same website with different volumes, but maybe an optional list where you can permanently set a websites default volume would fix that issue? Like a master volume for a website, so the tab volume is still adjustable.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13052299, 2 years agoSimple and works. I give it for now just 4 Stars because: While it's greatly raising the volume as needed, it
1. Sometimes causes lagging in the video (from the moment the extension is turned on/up).
2. Prevents the Youtube speed change functionality from working (no way to speed up or slow down the video within the built-in Youtube platform).
I'd love to see those 2 things change. Thanks!! :-)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Chills Multiplying, 3 years agoEDIT:
Changed from 4 star to 5. I noticed my petty criticism with the toolbar icon, from earlier, doesn't seem to be a problem anymore. Dark mode support for the addon background, itself, would be nice too however, the icon was more of a problem.
It does seem to have increased the rate request activity, and another reminder that turning on the integrated banner ad supports the dev. It'd be nice if it could be made aware that I've already rated it, but in all fairness, neither of these points are all that intrusive. especially considering the tool's free, and it works great.
Works flawlessly. No impact to quality, no signs of clipping and the noise floor hasn't increased. I just have more headroom when I need it.
The feature to jump to an audible tab is really useful, which ironically is why I left four stars, instead of 5. Without this feature, I doubt I would have noticed there wasn't obvious support for dark themes.
The icon is only visible on my tab bar, and pushed to the far-right. I rarely need a volume boost but, so that would have probably been an ideal. Now that, i got a taste for jumping to an audible page, I click it all the time. So now, I want to move it closer to the action and still be able to see it. Unfortunately, lightening up theme isn't a great solution, in my case.
it's kind of a petty criticism, of an otherwise excellent add-on.