- Rated 4 out of 5by thearcticworier, 11 days agoWorks as advertised however it doesn't work on something like Google Meet which stinks since its always really quiet but when i turn up my computer volume, everything else is really loud while Meet is still relatively quiet
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14684230, 2 months agoIt does seem to work. I think that one has to remember that acoustical and electronics engineers are going to measure actual increase in volume in dBs rather than %. Yet, it does work
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17834909, 2 months agoThis add-on is amazing and does its job, But it's annoying to readjust the volume each time the page refreshes.
- Rated 4 out of 5by charbel, 3 months agoit doesnt work perfectly fine on the scale but it works by adding 100% till i hit 600
- Rated 4 out of 5by rocko, 3 months agowish it worked in every websites , but it does the job 90% of the time.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Martin Fåglefelt, 4 months agoGood extension, use it often, but one problem I have is that using web-browsing netflix, the volume-adjustment resets itself between episodes. So no issue, if it's CBK (Crap Behind Keyboard), but please fix if it is an issue (and send me feedback) :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Wellyngton, 4 months agoWorks seamlessly. The only issue I found is I can't use it with Whatsapp audios!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15833568, 5 months agoWorks as advertised, maybe a bit too much for some older systems. Pay attention for you might burn the finals out on the amplifier circuits. Mine started to fade in and out and it'll require replacing the mainboard on this laptop, not a cheap proposition. I grabbed a sound bar and patched it in and is a good solution.