- by Unbolted, 10 days agoRated 4 out of 5It really boosts your volume, and it's just absurd and impressive that 1 simple small sized extension can fix so many problems. It's really something you must have. From YouTube videos to streaming services, some videos and music for some odd reason can sound quiet, and you may not be able to afford good high volume speakers, but with this extension, it's all fixed with 2 simple clicks!
The extension is ad-free, and does not use alot of RAM, so you don't have to worry about your browser slowing down. I am really grateful that it's so easy to use and doesn't come with any loaded crap.
Of course I would like to share some constructive criticism, to help this extension become better than it already is!
First of all, there is a lack of options, so this really affects users with low volume speakers/audio devices, you can't preserve the volume setting to what you want to, so everytime, you have to go the extension and change the volume again, and it's a slight hassle not for me, but I can assure you, many!
Secondly, you don't have customization in terms of the appearance, I personally don't like to see the volume bar having an outline, and a dark mode would be nice. These of course, do not at all affect the extensions usability, but it would be nice if you know what I mean.
Finally, there is no way to stop tips from popping up, it annoys me because I would like the volume bar in 1 position and I already am aware of the amazing features this extension has to offer, but it really affects my muscle memory, and I prefer to drag and not press the number keys.
These issues should NOT affect you from using this extension at all, as it perfectly functions, and without the suggestions I made, it would be okay. I just want to help make this extension better than it already is!
- by P.B., 17 days agoRated 4 out of 5It does it's job, exactly what it says and it's great! I am satisfied however, if the UI had some sort of design, it would be much more pleasing to look at. I don't have anything else to say about this though!
- by Lucas eduardo, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5Cumpre o que promete, mas seria legal a porcentagem de som continuar mesmo depois que a gente atualizar a página (exemplo: entre um episódio e outro da netflix). Apenas por esse detalhe estou dando quatro estrelas.
- by Firefox user 17178351, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Seems to me that something changed since last update, while I'm watching udemy corses, and when I jump to the next course, the volume reverts to 100%, but I have it set to 200% (and I see 200% in the extension) ?
- by Jeremy, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Absolute necessity. Two issues:
One, the volume often resets to 100%, tho the toolbar button will continue to show a higher volume. The slider itself will be back at 100. Two: It would be great to have hotkeys to adjust the volume without clicking the button. Then I could set my touchpad to adjust the volume with gestures.
BTW, I reviewed all of the code and didn't see anything to worry about it.
- by Firefox user 13356359, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5Very useful extension if you want an extra volume boost to your cheap weak speakers.
One little bug: the number on toolbar button doesn't update when I change tabs, so it looks like it's a different volume. It only updates when I click on it.