- by Prautes4240, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5This extension does a good job. I use it to make up for the unusually low audio volume on my laptop. However, any setting made will only apply to the tab(s) currently playing audio. Subsequently opened tabs will be at default volume – including even the current tab, if it is closed and reopened. The extension has no ‘memory’ or ‘persistent mode’ whatsoever, and no configurable property. It would be nice to address this.
- by Foofcat, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5Love it, The majority of its use is on streaming sites such as YT, etc....but yet every time a new video loads or you change pages in the initial tab, it RESETS TO 100%. That wouldn't be so bad, but it is when it still shows the % that you HAD it set to...
- by Firefox user 16632618, 8 months agoRated 3 out of 5Works well for simple things like youtube but doesnt work on online meetings which is a bit annoying. I keep trying to make google meet quieter or louder but to no avail.
- by Firefox user 13550678, 9 months agoRated 3 out of 5Various sites being tuned for completly different levels of volume was the reason I searched for an extension such as this. It does its work somewhat in this use case but imo it needs to localy remember the volume for each site and not just reset it. I always set my comfortable volume just to be blasted the next time. I understand this might not be the intended use and would be happy to fork this add-on and try to implement it myself. Still thanks for your effort :)
- by Firefox user 15583034, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5Все отлично, но на некоторых сайтах вызывает ошибку «Html5 video file not found», пришлось отказаться от этого дополнения.
Everything is great, but on some sites it causes the error "Html5 video file not found", I had to abandon this addon. = (
- by Firefox user 15197972, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5Breaks twitch videos and I am unable to change playback speed while this is enabled. Otherwise, it is a great extension that has helped out a lot.
- by Will D, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5This extension doesn't work well for changing the audio level of a google meet as it seems to only amplify one audio source which isn't useful if you are meeting with a bunch of people. it will get the job done for youtube and other things like that. For whatever reason it also broke video playback on udemy.com by existing.
- by Firefox user 16730362, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5Very good add-on, does what it says it does, however it disabled my ability to change the speed of videos. Please fix this :3 otherwise great extension
- by DJ, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Technically works, but isn't as functional as I hoped. It does its job well enough on Youtube, setting the volume to 0% mutes it, and 600% boosts it louder than I believe is normal, though I'm unsure it's "600%".
This wasn't my issue though, my problem is that it doesn't function AT ALL with Spotify, a popular music listening platform. Setting it to mute or to boost doesn't effect the volume at all in any way. I hoped it would be able to work on any site but I guess not, would be neat to see this fixed.
- by stickykeys33, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Love it! However, it breaks Twitch clips AND more notably, the playback speed functionality (in all web players I've encountered so far). It would be nice if I could fix the low volume some lectures offer AND be able to speed them up at the same time :)
- by Sebastian De souza, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Funciona bastante bien pero lamentablemente me está surgiendo un problema, Con esta aplicación habilitada no me permite ver clips en Twitch. Al deshabilitarla puedo usarlo normalmente.