- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17543077, a month agoremoved ctrl+shift+v shortcut and now its significantly more of a pain to apply especially as each page requires resetting the extension. If these two things were fixed, I'd give this a 5/5.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Prautes4240, 8 months agoThis extension does a good job. I use it to make up for the unusually low audio volume on my laptop. However, any setting made will only apply to the tab(s) currently playing audio. Subsequently opened tabs will be at default volume – including even the current tab, if it is closed and reopened. The extension has no ‘memory’ or ‘persistent mode’ whatsoever, and no configurable property. It would be nice to address this.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Foofcat, 9 months agoLove it, The majority of its use is on streaming sites such as YT, etc....but yet every time a new video loads or you change pages in the initial tab, it RESETS TO 100%. That wouldn't be so bad, but it is when it still shows the % that you HAD it set to...
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16632618, a year agoWorks well for simple things like youtube but doesnt work on online meetings which is a bit annoying. I keep trying to make google meet quieter or louder but to no avail.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13550678, a year agoVarious sites being tuned for completly different levels of volume was the reason I searched for an extension such as this. It does its work somewhat in this use case but imo it needs to localy remember the volume for each site and not just reset it. I always set my comfortable volume just to be blasted the next time. I understand this might not be the intended use and would be happy to fork this add-on and try to implement it myself. Still thanks for your effort :)
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15583034, a year agoВсе отлично, но на некоторых сайтах вызывает ошибку «Html5 video file not found», пришлось отказаться от этого дополнения.
Everything is great, but on some sites it causes the error "Html5 video file not found", I had to abandon this addon. = (
- Rated 3 out of 5by Will D, a year agoThis extension doesn't work well for changing the audio level of a google meet as it seems to only amplify one audio source which isn't useful if you are meeting with a bunch of people. it will get the job done for youtube and other things like that. For whatever reason it also broke video playback on udemy.com by existing.