- Rated 2 out of 5by cmonster, 6 years agoDoes a great job in keeping things clean. Unfortunately I had to uninstall it because on Firefox v59x, it kept opening the logger in the sidebar whenever I opened the browser. It just got really annoying and I couldn't find the toggle to turn it off. I switched back to adblock+ but If someone could point out my goof, I would happily reinstall.
Developer responseposted 6 years agouBO does not open the logger in the sidebar (it never opens the logger without user interaction), Firefox chooses to do that on its own. You should report this annoying behavior to bugzilla.mozilla.org. Something to try, select something else in the sidebar, like Bookmarks, and be sure to cleanly close the browser when you quit.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12967254, 6 years agoSeems to "report" to sites it is blocking ads. Some sites show no content, or are broken, or display "disable ad-blocker" warning where adblock plus removes adds AND shows the site correctly. Ublock? Good effort. Not good (enough)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12510202, 6 years agoHa dejado de funcional al 100% no bloquea paginas emergentes como lo hacia antes ,esto esta sucediendo en la edicion 1.15.24 ,si lo arreglar editare el mensaje y pondre mas estrellas ,buscare otro bloqueador mientras se solucionan estos problemas
- Rated 2 out of 5by Percherie, 6 years agoWith a view to integration on an entire computer, I realize that at the first installation of uBlock, the "network request log" panel opens automatically.
Currently I have not yet found a solution so that this panel does not open just after the installation.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Sillypsybin, 6 years agoUp until yesterday, this add-on worked great. Since the latest update, uBlock Origin seems to be preventing Google News links from opening. If I disable uBlock Origin with all of the rest of my add-ons enabled, the Google News links work fine. Yet if I enable uBlock Origin, and disable all of the other add-ons I have installed, the Google News links do not work. When I click on a link, the web page "blinks" off for a split second as if a new page is about to open, but the original page comes back instead, unchanged. However I am still able to open Google News links by right clicking on the link and selecting "Open Link In New Tab". Links on other websites do not appear to be affected. I'm using Firefox 58.0.1 and Windows 10.
- Rated 2 out of 5by RTS, 6 years agoI give it 2 stars because I like the way it is set up... but it does NOT block all ads. When on YouTube, ads are still appearing and then on Yahoo mail. At this point, I'm uninstalling and will give it another try down the road.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13565125, 6 years agoVery buggy. A lot of websites break. There were too many already, but now lets facebook trip too. That does it.
Of course, you can disable uBlock for sites it breaks, but what's the point of having it if you can't enable it?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13646248, 6 years agoубил весь день,выясняя почему "вдруг" на сайте facebook лента новостей просто сама по себе рефрешится, без остановки! иногда останавливается, но стоит только сделать скролл страницы как лента новостей опять начинает хаотично обновляться и постоянно выкидывать тебя на начало ленты. Нашел проблему - выключил в firefox дополнение uBlock и лента сразу замерла и все проблемы пропали.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13593416, 6 years agoMi sono sempre trovato ottimamente, ma da qualche tempo a questa parte, se attivo, firefox va continuamente in crash ed è impossibile da usare, spero sistemerete e darò volentieri un voto più alto oltre a riattivare l'estensione
- Rated 2 out of 5by Proft, 6 years agoDifficult to identify rules causing a block other than opening the logger and reloading the page, and then not possible to adjust enforcement of that rule on a per-page basis (or at all). Adblock Plus offers much better control of this sort of thing.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13545624, 6 years agoUblock Origins not working properly on face book since the last 2 Firefox updates.
Keep getting "Sponsored posts" on the right side of the page.. If I move the news feed column down, The "sponsored post" pops back up. Just had it happen again. Randy, how do we reply here? I have latest Firefox, 57.0.1