- Rated 4 out of 5by MuhoRog, 5 years agoIn the Livejournal when the noscript is enabled, player youtube is not available. It's just not there. His noscript cuts out. Please fix it. This has been happening for a long time. But you can not fix it. When I turn off the noscript, everything becomes correct. Sorry for my English.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13996824, 5 years agoWelp, it works.The only drawback is that setup menu has realy non-intuitive icons.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14240897, 5 years agoA must have Extension!
However I can confirm the problems with "disable restrictions for this tab"
It started with version 10.1.8.17
Whenever restrictions are disabled the site will not load correctly and Firefox will become stuck in a loading loop.
This will also result in high cpu load.
Mainly FirefoxCP Web Content + WebExtensions
I also use an additional ad blocker (ghostery) but disabling it won't change anything.
10.1.8.20 no joy
Only solution so far... reverting back to .16
- Rated 4 out of 5by Mais1Mano, 5 years agoÓtimas extensão, já faz anos que a uso.
Mas infelizmente ela tem bloqueado os scripts do greasemonkey e eu não acho nenhum opção para desativar isso
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 11776050, 5 years agoPlease add back Traditional Chinese.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoHi. Could you please join https://www.transifex.com/otf/noscript/ and help with the translation? Thanks.
- Rated 4 out of 5by KB-99 on RepRaZ, 5 years ago...finalmente inizia ad essere più stabile e funzionale (anche se con tante tab e qualche condizione che, non ho ancora capito, a volte "salta"...cioè come se fossi in una pagina "nulla"...non vede siti non vede nulla... nonchè chiuso, e poi uno apre nel caso... come quello di UNA VOLTA <3
- Rated 4 out of 5by canadaDry, 5 years agoWish I could increase the font size of the pop-up! On my 4K monitor I can barely read the text!!
Been using noscript on firefox for many years... its a must have!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14078009, 5 years agoGibt es NoScript auch in deutscher Sprache? Vielleicht gibt es ja auch eine deutsche Sprachdatei ? Danke.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14061708, 5 years agoI have not found anything like this add-on. There have been some frustrations since the new FF Quantum, but they are getting better. I appreciate NoScript and don't understand why so much negativity for a free add-on that does what no other add-on will. Please don't sell out. Keep making this better and safer. Maybe fix this issue where I have to constantly mark a specific same site as Trusted( really my only complaint).
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14047791, 5 years agoNoScript is essential and useful but the Android version seems not to have the right click [NoScript] element apparent to allow then management of which sites scripts are allowed. Only atm via the add-ons and preferences whitelist.. that does not work well for knowing which domain a URL is trying to pull. Too many websites draw on 3rd party sites for essential elements than not having this available on the Android version is a nuisance. My impression was that this was available initially and seemed then to disappear.. I don't know if that's a bug or my confusion but surprised that this is a problem.. would be 5* otherwise.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoThe menu is there at startup, but it disappears from time to time. To make it appear again, you need to disable and then re-enable again the add-on. If this is what is happening to you, it seems Firefox bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=832990 is not quite fixed yet...
- Rated 4 out of 5by Tony, 5 years agoI've used this add-on for a few years now, it's a *lifesaver* for web protection.
I have one issue with the new version for Quantum, ...the older web browser would place the noscript icon in the status bar, Quantum has no status bar, the older version icon when *moused* would vertically pop up display ALL of the items blocked on the website. One could choose which scripts to unblock to their liking for the site. I'm finding that this new version will not display all of the scripts blocked & as such one sees a number displayed next to the icon but cannot *see* all of what those are.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13095840, 5 years agoUnverzichtbar, wenn man ein bischen die Kontrolle behalten will. Viele Webseiten funktionieren auch, wenn man einige Scripte deaktiviert. Machen wir es den Firmen etwas schwerer, an unsere Daten (Surfverhalten) zu kommen!