- από tgm1024, 17 ώρες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5Causes the 20 "/usr/lib/firefox -contentproc" processes to baloon up to 26.4 GB (WITH A "G") each of *virtual* memory! If I disable it and restart they go back to ~2GB. If I re-enable it (don't have to restart) it jumps to ~32GB Each. All 20 processes.
(Linux Mint 20.2).
- από Χρήστης Firefox 12440208, 2 μέρες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5It was the best content blocker around until one week ago or so, when I updated my system and it started to make Firefox crash on the Facebook website. It crashes every few minutes, when one tries to change the audience of a post, check who reacted on a comment and on a few more occasions. Firefox 94.0.2 on Debian 11 here.
- από an, 2 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5I don't know what is happening but Ublock Origin has suddenly stopped blocking ALL adverts - cannot add new ones, can't edit - can't do anything - sick of huge Google ads spread over every damn page.
Απάντηση προγραμματιστήδημοσιεύτηκε στις 2 μήνες πρινReport your issue to https://www.reddit.com/r/uBlockOrigin/, the review section here is not the way to have issues resolved. From your description, this could be caused by either corrupted storage, or even another broken extension is preventing uBO from working properly. I suggest you disable all other extensions and restart Firefox, and if this does not work, un-install and re-install uBO.
- από DRHllc, 4 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5Let's pretend that people can read English! What do I mean? I mean stop putting pictures in place of words because it pictures are worth a thousand words and I don't know what your icon means without a tutorial! I'm not going to keep clicking your icons and trying to figure out what they mean! Can't even figure out how to get rid of white list.
- από Χρήστης Firefox 16222241, 4 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5Firefox settings says "disabled by private viewing. Don't know how to correct this. Please help.
Απάντηση προγραμματιστήδημοσιεύτηκε στις 4 μήνες πρινBy default, all extensions are disabled when browsing in private mode. You need to go to an extension details in the "Add-ons Manager" (about:addons) and check the setting "Run in Private Windows".
- από iiwii, 5 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5Ublock Origin causes DNS leak with VPN browser extensions, revealing my ISP. In order to use a VPN extension securely, I have to disable Ublock Origin. With 'DuckDuckgo Privacy Essentials' (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/duckduckgo-for-firefox/), along with more restrictive browser settings (block 3rd part trackers, etc.), I'm adequately covered for tracking. All I need after that is an effective ad blocker and I found a great one called 'AdBlock for Firefox' (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-for-firefox/) - which not only allows me to run a VPN browser extension securely along side of it, but it even blocks YouTube ads. Ublock Origin has not only become a problem, it no longer serves any useful purpose for me. Ublock Origin add-on removed.
- από wazzak, 6 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5Wife's iMac could not page thru Facebook properly until disabled. On my Ubuntu machine could no left click on item that used to give details, no fixed by deleting in both cases. Now everything is back to normal.