- από Χρήστης Firefox 12560600, ένας μήνας πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5No blacklist mode. The developer doesn't let you the choice to have it off by default.
He even crippled the programmable rules, so that you can't write a blacklist mode yourself.
- από DRHllc, 2 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5Let's pretend that people can read English! What do I mean? I mean stop putting pictures in place of words because it pictures are worth a thousand words and I don't know what your icon means without a tutorial! I'm not going to keep clicking your icons and trying to figure out what they mean! Can't even figure out how to get rid of white list.
- από Χρήστης Firefox 16222241, 2 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5Firefox settings says "disabled by private viewing. Don't know how to correct this. Please help.
Απάντηση προγραμματιστήδημοσιεύτηκε στις 2 μήνες πρινBy default, all extensions are disabled when browsing in private mode. You need to go to an extension details in the "Add-ons Manager" (about:addons) and check the setting "Run in Private Windows".
- από iiwii, 3 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5Ublock Origin causes DNS leak with VPN browser extensions, revealing my ISP. In order to use a VPN extension securely, I have to disable Ublock Origin. With 'DuckDuckgo Privacy Essentials' (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/duckduckgo-for-firefox/), along with more restrictive browser settings (block 3rd part trackers, etc.), I'm adequately covered for tracking. All I need after that is an effective ad blocker and I found a great one called 'AdBlock for Firefox' (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-for-firefox/) - which not only allows me to run a VPN browser extension securely along side of it, but it even blocks YouTube ads. Ublock Origin has not only become a problem, it no longer serves any useful purpose for me. Ublock Origin add-on removed.
- από wazzak, 4 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5Wife's iMac could not page thru Facebook properly until disabled. On my Ubuntu machine could no left click on item that used to give details, no fixed by deleting in both cases. Now everything is back to normal.
- από Χρήστης Firefox 12749603, 4 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5Verbraucht bei neuem Ryzen PC
26 GB virtueller Speicher, Firefox stoppt /friert darauf hin ein
Απάντηση προγραμματιστήδημοσιεύτηκε στις 4 μήνες πρινVirtual memory is not real memory, this is the virtual address space. The higher virtual address space is a consequence if using WASM. The size of the virtual address space is completely inconsequential to physical memory usage or performance. You can disable WASM in uBO's advanced settings, but as said, your performance issues are not caused by the higher virtual memory figures. (A reminder that uBO is measurably less performant when disabling WASM).
- από Χρήστης Firefox 15504130, 5 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5ive tried and tried to like this, ive watched videos in case i was doing something wrong. ive deleted and reinstalled this many times over a few years now trying to like it, I HATE IT!!! ive been using umatrix for some time with no problems, i know its no longer supported so when it no longer works ill find another solution.