- από hawk999, 2 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5I loved using this but now i guess there has been an update and i cant use the TTS voice i have on my PC anymore, When i first started using this there was an option to use the voice i had on my PC now that option is gone, I hate all these voices... Let me use the TTS voice i have.
Απάντηση προγραμματιστήδημοσιεύτηκε στις 2 μήνες πρινHi there, a recent Windows update has disappeared all SAPI voices from all browsers, not just Firefox. This affects not only Read Aloud but any addons or website cannot access your SAPI voices. Unfortunately we have found no workaround to this issue at this time.
- από Χρήστης Firefox 16904805, 4 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5Worked 1 day. Doesn't work anymore, nothing to do, always asking for permission, I give it but still not working. Can be lol if you have some time to lol.
- από qdfgn, 5 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5does nothing. says "missing host permission for a tab" as if I know what that means. I gave it all permissions, still doesn't work. no idea why this is recommended by ff
- από undlark, 5 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5Running into an issue where it won't allow me to give permission, and it is infuriating. I've spent half an hour wasting my time trying to get this sorted out, but switching off other extensions, trying Chrome, or other such options doesn't seem to work. I want to use anything other than the default voice but can't.
- από Χρήστης Firefox 16474998, 5 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5Does not work 90% of the time because you need to keep enabling google wave net every time and for some reason it forget you've enabled it and then also after you enable it, it keeps saying enable it. Useless, Idk why it's the recommended extension.
Απάντηση προγραμματιστήδημοσιεύτηκε στις 5 μήνες πρινHi, the Wavenet voices are not free and Google makes you go through that process again and again to use it for free. If you would, please sign up for a Google Cloud Platform account and use it to enable the Wavenet voices. Then you won't have to go through that permission process. Follow the general steps here: https://blog.readaloud.app/2020/05/using-your-own-google-cloud-platform.html