|User since||March 5, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||2 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Rated 4 out of 5 stars|
In a little more detail...
I can also be found on http://twitter.com/SirWumpus. I also write a blog about life, tech., and lot of haiku poetry at http://nanozen.info/
Add-ons I've created
Purge! Requires Restart
Add toolbar icons to purge (compact folders) and/or delete junk messages to your toolbar and thread context...
Does not obey/ Rated 1 out of 5 stars
I have to constantly repeat blocks for google analytics and doubleclick, even when I explicitly choose to block _every_where_. I should not need to revisit a block once in place. In the end went back to blocking using /etc/hosts and Adblock Plus.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (4.48).
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Really neat. Helped prune some dead accoutns. Only handful of issues...
* Version 0.12 does NOT honour the Master Password setting.
* Use the whole screen for display.
* Allow more densely pack display so that elements are not pushed off the screen out of sight.
* Remove the dialogue (extra click) to show a password. The whole point of this is to look and see what passwords are in use, so why bother prompting. As long as you honour Master Password, make the rest easy.
* Provide something like Password Exporter to .csv ; but ability to sort by password or sort by domain (right-to-left).
* Ability to delete blue URL nodes to delete account from list.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
A+ #1. Been looking for something like this that I could use in place of SecureFX, which is excellent but commercial and Windows specific.Excellent work!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.0.5).