Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
TT DeepDark 188.8.131.52 Requires Restart
Simple and smooth dark complete theme for Thunderbird
> latest development version available on the "version history" page <
About this Add-on
For those who would like to support a major update for this add-on, I opened a "Pledgie" campaign so I could collect the funds which will allow me to invest all the necessary time to work on it.
For more information, here is the campaign link: https://pledgie.com/campaigns/35130
"TT DeepDark" (inspired from my "FT DeepDark" for Firefox) is a theme which has been created to transform the look of Thunderbird for Windows users. It has been specially designed for Seven (with Aero Style enabled), but it can also be installed on other Windows versions and Linux (just be aware that some things may look different due to differences between platforms).
It is not officially available for MAC, because I can't offer support for this platform in case of issues.
As FT DeepDark theme for Firefox, It contains no added functionalities, it's simply a full GUI aesthetic customization.
P.S. The RECEIVED EMAILS and the MESSAGES COMPOSITOR font + background colors ARE NOT MODIFIED BY THIS THEME, the users already have the possibility to customize these colors themselves thanks to the default Thunderbird options.
• VERSION 11beta16 AVAILABLE HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
• Before posting a review, please take the time to read first the review guidelines described here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/review_guide. Thank you.
• WHAT TO DO WHEN FACING AN ISSUE WITH TT DEEPDARK THEME ?
1) before reporting it, first try to see if the issue is due to the theme itself. How ? Enable the default theme and check if the issue is still there. If not, enable again the DeepDark theme, but disable all other installed addons to check if the issue can be due to a conflict between addons.
2) If the issue is still there after disabling all other addons and if the default theme doesn t have that issue, try to download and install again the theme (check also if you have the latest version installed, maybe the bug you want to report has already been solved with the latest updates).
3) if after trying what metioned above the problem is linked with the use of DeepDark theme, please, send me an e-mail (there is a link on the add-ons page to contact me) rather than reporting the bug on the add-ons page. When sending an e-mail to report a bug, do not forget to tell me which operating system (Windows XP, 7, Vista, Linux, etc.) you are running on your computer, which version of Thunderbird and DeepDark theme you are using and if you have any operating system custom theme (it can also be a cause of the issue). Then, describe the most precisely you can the issue you are facing and, if possible, please, join a screenshot and/or a short video so I could see exactly how it looks (English is not my mother tongue, so a picture can avoid some language problems). All that will help me to understand better what is the problem and to solve it quicker, if possible.
I can t promise you that I ll manage to fix every problems and also in short time, but I ll do my best for it. I m working on my themes during my free time so it can take a bit time before fixing the issues (you need also to be conscious that any updates need to be checked by Mozilla first, but if you want to have the updates a bit quicker you can follow me on Twitter and know immediately when a new version is available for download).
Special thanks to :
Axel G., Ken S., Ken B. and Ivana R.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 11beta16