Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Full Web Page Screenshots (♥♥♥♥♥) 0.98.75
FireShot makes full web page screenshots. Demo: http://bit.ly/RlBQMV
Screenshots can be quickly captured and:
― Saved as Image or PDF
― Sent to clipboard
― Annotated *
― Uploaded *
― E-Mailed *
* OS Windows only
About this Add-on
The newest FireShot Pro Webpage Screenshot version (currently 0.98.80) supports even early betas up to Firefox 45 and is available for downloading from FireShot's home: http://getfireshot.com
Chrome version: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/capture-webpage-screensho/mcbpblocgmgfnpjjppndjkmgjaogfceg
Internet Explorer, Chrome and Opera support: http://getfireshot.com
The FireShot Pro Webpage Screenshot edition adds features such as:
* Printing screenshot
* Saving screenshots to single-page or multi-page PDFs
* Capturing all tabs to single PDF
* Creating PDFs from selected captures from the Editor
* Export to OneNote [new]
* Capturing all tabs in one click
* Advanced Editor
* Crop and Resize screenshot functionality
* Uploading screenshots to custom HTTP or FTP servers
* Work with projects
* Better support for the e-mail messengers (GMail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, etc)
FireShot Pro Webpage Screenshot is available for Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Seamonkey and Thunderbird. You can get it here: http://getfireshot.com
Read more about FireShot Pro Webpage Screenshot: Webpage Screenshots in FireShot
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.fb.com/WebpageCapture
FireShot is NOT cross-platform! It's been developed for Windows and is not going to be ported to other OS's in the near future.
Since this is not a support forum, you won't receive any help here, while your question will likely disappear.
If you need support, please visit the forum: http://getfireshot.com/sup
Please DO NOT POST here your opinions regarding FireShot Pro version! The version distributed by AMO is FREE and only this version should be discussed here. Thank you.
* Added compatibility to the changes caused by the new signing process.
* Added an option to choose, which capturing method should be used by FireShot.
* Fixed bug when nothing could be captured if the button did not exist on the Navigation Panel.
************ FireShot Pro ************
* Drag captures directly from the Editor to any application or folder!
* 'Capture all tabs to PDF' - all tabs can be captured to one PDF file .
* 'Duplicate Editor' and 'Create new Editor from Clipboard' functionality.
* Save incredibly long web pages directly to PDF. No more 'out of memory' errors.