Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Thanks to upsuper (Xidorn Quan) and many other guys!
* fix: URLs matched by whitelist rule will now be connected directly as expected;
* fix: enableProxyOn doesn't work properly in sidebar;
* make the toolbar button looks correctly;
* reenable configuration for fallback proxy;
* new feature: quick change proxy of rule group from context menu.
More details see https://autoproxy.org/
* fix issue that the default proxy settings will not be saved after Firefox restart