Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Quickly generate mail filters on the fly, by dragging and dropping mails and analyzing their attributes. Create a filter in less than 10 seconds, it's as easy as: drag, click, click.
By popular demand, supports SORTING filters alphabetically.
About this Add-on
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions according to the selected template. It also adds lots of good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. An advanced search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
Additional tools include:
- merging and cloning of filters
- cut, copy and paste even across mailboxes
- alphabetical sorting & grouping of selected filters
- extended search of filters: search conditions / actions / folder name
- find duplicate filters or filter conditions
- find all filters that affect a specific folder
- run filters from toolbar button
Creates a Filter Assistant mode that makes it very easy to create new filters. Activate it, then drag an email into the folder tree. Then select from 5 templates in order to create a new filter.
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions dependant on the selected template. It also adds some good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. A search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
- Subscribe to my new Thunderbird Daily YouTube channel with Tutorials on how to use quickFilters and other Addons: Release video Auto-Tagging explained
- [Bug 26163] Tagging broken: "too much recursion"
- Added config setting to suppress notification when running a filter: Go to
Thunderbird Options > Advanced > General > Config Editor and change
- Added a sliding notification if during use of customized templates a header cannot be retrieved from the email