Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Here is the list based on requests by users:
1) After the IPs are added to http/socks4/socks5, it needs to be ready for use, instead of restarting the browser. (bug - fixed)
2) Add more smartphone user agents with randomize browser only option dedicated to smartphones only.
3) Add tablet user agents with randomize browser only option dedicated to tablets only (7" or larger).
4) Add more user agents...as there are many new browsers out there with latest versions for desktop computers. Please make sure that the "latest browser for desktop" uses the latest user agents.
5) Add "custom" user agent list with editor capacity to add/edit the user agents list (50 max)
6) Add the checkbox option that will enable/disable the user agent, httpd referrer and 3 cookie deletion with or without proxies on every new window or tab (optional). I know it's bit complicated - but the users want to use these useragent/http referrer/clear cookies with or without proxy.
7) Modify the Settings to show "Paste the Direct Link from Proxylist.co"
8) Modify the About to use WebProxyList.com and ProxyList.co
9) Add 1 secs delay before the balloon tip pops up.
10) Add Rotate User Agent
11) Add up/down arrow buttons next to ( H ) button that will switch proxies using the mouse click.
12) Add clear list buttons in Proxy Edit sections
13) Need to add another tab in Settings to list the keyboard shortcuts as shown below:
Proxy Tool FF Addon Keyboard Shortcut List:
* Shift + I – Import proxies
* Shift + L – Edit proxy list
* Shift + D – Reset to default
* Shift + F1 – Help
* Shift + H – Proxy type: HTTP
* Shift + K – Proxy type: SOCKS4
* Shift + O – Proxy type: SOCKS5
* Shift + E – Turn on/off Proxy
* Shift + C – Delete flash & site cookies
* Shift + R – Rotate referrer
* Shift + U - Rotate User Agent [ NEW in 1.18+ version ]
* Shift + S – Rotate proxy
* Shift + A – Delete ALL cookies (Site, Flash and EverCookie) [ NEW in 1.17 version ]
* Shift + Z – Delete EverCookie [ NEW in 1.17 version ]
Note: This proxy tool FF addon will work well with working private/public proxies (WebProxyList.com) or other providers.
- Increased to 500 proxies
- Improved Socks4/5 services
- Added more user agents for a total of 46M different user agents
- Added mobile browser user agents (Android/Apple)
- Direct Link Feature - added.
- Faster proxy-based surfing
- EverCookie deletion feature (new) - added
- Automated cookie deletion.
- Numerous minor bug fixes and improvements
- Right-click on web page to access to proxy tool menu
- Improved user agents