Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
v Lots of bugfixes for Seamonkey (tested on 1.1.14)
v Made compatible with Firefox 3 (tested on RC1)
v Released the multiplayer server application on my website (including Delphi7 source of course)
v Changed the server offline message.
v Changed the displayed forum links to forum.captaincaveman.nl
v Made the game ports adjustable.
v Removed a debug message that accidentaly was still in here.
v Bugfix: Multiplayer games with speedsetting Super Insane did not work at all.
v Added animated toolbar button.
v Added Option to turn off keyboard acceleration (paddle speed increase the longer you press up/down).
v Added extra checks to prevent duplicate online players showing in the list. (Never saw this myself, so I can't tell for sure if it is fixed now...)
v Made it randomly possible to score an ace.
v Bugfix: Pause by key and Pause by losing focus got mixed up, thanks zeppelin.
v Bugfix: Fixed the customize toolbar icon.
- Added/tested compatibility with Thunderbird.
- Fixed styles so everyting is usable under extreme themes (Noia/Charamel/Etc.)
- Bugfix: Check the nickname for invalid charatcers on the first startup.
- Replaced the blocking socket connection with a non-blocking one. Did not make too much difference anyway.
- Allow more time for players to connect to each other, 10 sec. instead of 5.
- Added forum address to all info/waring messages.
- Made some changes (again) to the computer AI.
- Bugfix: Don't allow pause game after a game has finished.
- Bugfix: "Add toolbar" question sometimes kept on poping up. Made the add toolbar mechanism more decent.
- Bugfix: Check for duplicates in the online players box.
- Bugfix: Rightclick did still show "Paused" in Main screen and Lobby.
- Bugfix: On first open of the MP lobby, you could enter a very long nickname instead of max. 20 chars.
- Bugfix: Added some extra resets on opening of an MP game to prevent it from not starting the actual game.
- 2.11 Bugfix: Typo confusion with on of my other extensions, which screwed up the automatic toolbar adding function...
- Added all the Multiplayer things.
- Fixed a lot of small single player bugs, added all (non new game type) requests.
- Added 1 setting screen for all your preferences.
- Tested for FF 1.0.4
- Added option to set at which score the game is over.
- Added some more sound effects (win/loose game).
- Added PONG! Player status.
- Colored the game control keys.
- Added sounds for score/miss.
- Added option to disable sound.
- Player batt is now centered on the mouse position.
- Pause key (P).
- Left click/Spacebar to release the ball.
- Centered ball on batt at start of game.
- Fixed a ton of small annoyances.
- Fixed Player 2 keyboard input being slow.
- Pressing Q while playing now takes you back to the start screen, press Q again to Quit.
- Color scheme preference is saved.
- Added 2 player mode (for those who wanted it, although pong with keyboard...).
- Added a bit of optional 'smarter' AI code, though not to much cause I still don't want to change my original code...
- Added (Q) Quit game, and (S) Start new game hotkeys.
- Auto pause when screen loses focus.
- Open window normally instead op popupDialog()