Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
v Lots of bugfixes for Seamonkey (tested on 1.1.14)
v Made compatible with Firefox 3 (tested on RC1)
v Released the multiplayer server application on my website (including Delphi7 source of course)
v Changed the server offline message.
v Changed the displayed forum links to forum.captaincaveman.nl
v Made the game ports adjustable.
v Removed a debug message that accidentaly was still in here.
v Bugfix: Multiplayer games with speedsetting Super Insane did not work at all.
v Added animated toolbar button.
v Added Option to turn off keyboard acceleration (paddle speed increase the longer you press up/down).
v Added extra checks to prevent duplicate online players showing in the list. (Never saw this myself, so I can't tell for sure if it is fixed now...)
v Made it randomly possible to score an ace.
v Bugfix: Pause by key and Pause by losing focus got mixed up, thanks zeppelin.
v Bugfix: Fixed the customize toolbar icon.
- Added/tested compatibility with Thunderbird.
- Fixed styles so everyting is usable under extreme themes (Noia/Charamel/Etc.)
- Bugfix: Check the nickname for invalid charatcers on the first startup.
- Replaced the blocking socket connection with a non-blocking one. Did not make too much difference anyway.
- Allow more time for players to connect to each other, 10 sec. instead of 5.
- Added forum address to all info/waring messages.
- Made some changes (again) to the computer AI.
- Bugfix: Don't allow pause game after a game has finished.
- Bugfix: "Add toolbar" question sometimes kept on poping up. Made the add toolbar mechanism more decent.
- Bugfix: Check for duplicates in the online players box.
- Bugfix: Rightclick did still show "Paused" in Main screen and Lobby.
- Bugfix: On first open of the MP lobby, you could enter a very long nickname instead of max. 20 chars.
- Bugfix: Added some extra resets on opening of an MP game to prevent it from not starting the actual game.
- 2.11 Bugfix: Typo confusion with on of my other extensions, which screwed up the automatic toolbar adding function...
- Added all the Multiplayer things.
- Fixed a lot of small single player bugs, added all (non new game type) requests.
- Added 1 setting screen for all your preferences.
- Tested for FF 1.0.4
- Added option to set at which score the game is over.
- Added some more sound effects (win/loose game).
- Added PONG! Player status.
- Colored the game control keys.
- Added sounds for score/miss.
- Added option to disable sound.
- Player batt is now centered on the mouse position.
- Pause key (P).
- Left click/Spacebar to release the ball.
- Centered ball on batt at start of game.
- Fixed a ton of small annoyances.
- Fixed Player 2 keyboard input being slow.
- Pressing Q while playing now takes you back to the start screen, press Q again to Quit.
- Color scheme preference is saved.
- Added 2 player mode (for those who wanted it, although pong with keyboard...).
- Added a bit of optional 'smarter' AI code, though not to much cause I still don't want to change my original code...
- Added (Q) Quit game, and (S) Start new game hotkeys.
- Auto pause when screen loses focus.
- Open window normally instead op popupDialog()