Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
FireTray 0.6.1 Requires Restart
by Foudil, Francesco S., duo
A system tray extension for Linux and Windows, allowing to set up custom icon, hiding to tray instead of closing, display the number of unread messages in mailing applications, and other features ...
About this Add-on
- for all applications:
- show/hide a single or all windows
- restore windows to their previous state, position, size
- restore each window to its original virtual desktop/workspace
- activate restored windows
- hide to tray on close
- hide to tray on minimize
- start minimized to tray
- show icon only when hidden to tray
- mouse scroll on tray icon shows/hides
- themable icons
- popup menu (show/hide indivisual windows, open new windows, quit)
- keyboard shortcuts
- for mail applications:
- display unread messages count in tray icon
- display biff in tray icon when new messages
- customizable tray icon for mail biff
- include/exclude mail accounts to/from messages count
- include/exclude folders types to/from messages count
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 0.5.7pre1: