Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Elements dynamically added during drag are now found
- Window Re-size, Page Refresh, Mouse-Wheel Scrolling all work as would be expected during a drag operation
- Many bugfixes
- Performance improvements
Please report any issues to: https://github.com/cpriest/SnapLinksPlus/issues?state=open
* New Feature / Fix: Links which are completely overlapped by other links elements are no longer eligible for opening, this happens on Google images for example.
* New Feature: Starting a drag from an A element will limit selection of links that are the same size as the original link.
* Various Bugs Fixed (See Commit History: https://github.com/cpriest/SnapLinksPlus/commits/master)
- ADDED: Ability to lasso radio buttons, currently it will highlight any radio button found (ignoring radio groups) and will click all selected radio buttons which will result in the "last clicked" radio button to be selected. This is probably not perfectly desirable but is good enough for now. Better solution would be to outline only the radio button which would BE selected.
- ADDED: Option to specify action when checkboxes have a mixed state, three options: Check All, Uncheck All, Toggle.. Uncheck all is now the default setting.
- ADDED: "Switch to first new tab created" checkbox and functionality.
- ADDED: Firefox 15 support.
- Added an option to configure the link separator. The separator is used when
links are copied to clipboard.
- Added an option to configure delay between actions. This is used e.g. when
links are opened to new tabs.
- Added an option to allow download to the selected downloads directory without
prompting. The option is enabled only when the global Always ask me where to
save files is not in use.
- Added screen edge scroll.
- Added Hebrew and Swedish translations.
- Translations updated from Babelzilla. 8 translations excluded: bg, ca-AD, cs, fr, hr-HR, ru, vi, zh-TW.
- Positioning of the tooltip that shows the number of selected links has been improved. The tooltip is now always visible and stays within the page area.
- Changed: Marked as compatible with Firefox 8.0a2 and SeaMonkey? 2.5a2.
- Added released translations: German, Portuguese (Portugal)