|Benutzer seit||July 9, 2010|
|Anzahl der entwickelten Add-ons||9 Add-ons|
|Durchschnittliche Bewertung der Add-ons des Entwicklers||Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen|
Add-ons, die ich angelegt habe
Später Senden Benötigt Neustart
Eine echte "SendeSpäter" Funktionalität zur Planung der Sendezeit von Emails.
Enable the View | Message Body As | All Body Parts message display mode.
Folder Pane View Switcher Benötigt Neustart
Add arrow buttons for rotating among folder views, and switch to "All Folders" view when hovering over the folder pane during drag & drop.
Add menu commands for replying to multiple messages at the same time.
See new version that is compatible with current Thunderbird Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
This is a great add-on, but unfortunately it's incompatible with the current versions of Thunderbird and SeaMonkey and its maintainer has disappeared: the web site is down and his email address bounces.
I've taken over maintenance of the add-on and created a new version which is compatible with current Thunderbird and SeaMonkey:
Broken in Firefox/Thunderbird 57+, maintainer email bounces Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen
Unfortunately there are API changes in Firefox and Thunderbird 57 which break this add-on. I attempted to email a patch to the maintainer of the add-on, but my email bounced, so the add-on may be unsupported (and therefore permanently broken) at this point.
Alas, does not work with current Thunderbird version Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen
Buttons don't do anything when clicked in current Thunderbird version. Numerous errors in error console from the add-on on startup and when creating or editing buttons.
New version is better and worse than old one Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
The emojis being inserted in the new version are bigger and more attractive and therefore superior.
However, they appear to be inserted in a weird way which causes the editor, at least on Linux (Thunderbird 52.1.1) to behave very oddly.
1. Insert an emoji at the beginning of the message body.
2. Note that your text cursor disappears. Usually when this happens when you insert an image, you can make it come back by unfocusing the window and focusing again, but that doesn't work here. So, the disappearing cursor is a problem.
3. Try to move your cursor before the emoji you just typed so that you can add text before it. It's impossible.
4. Backspace to erase the emoji, then type ctrl-z to bring it back. You can't -- undo doesn't work.
I'm sure that all this is at least as much the fault of the editor as it is of the add-on, but it's still all a problem.
Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternen
Not working as of Firefox 28 (Linux x86_64).
Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternen
I was once quite enamored of Sxipper, but since firefox 3.6 came out I have been much less happy with it. There are two significant bugs that the Sxipper developer(s) have had months and months to fix, but there's no sign that they're going to do so any time soon. These bugs are significant enough that I think it's misleading to claim that Sxipper works with Firefox 3.6.
1. Sxipper login prompting for HTTP basic authentication doesn't work. None of the Sxipper buttons in the basic authentication login window work, and the only way to log into a site that uses HTTP basic authenticaiton is to disable Sxipper while doing so.
2. When the Sxipper login window is displayed, the firefox window underneath it is solid black; it's supposed to be greyed out but still vislble.
Firefox 3.6 was released six months ago. It's absurd that these major issues haven't been fixed yet in such a popular add-on with a (supposedly) active development team.
Thunderbird 3.1 version is available. Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
I have ported this add-on to Thunderbird 3.1. See "Send Later 3" at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/195275/ .
Um Ihre eigenen Sammlungen zu erstellen, müssen Sie einen Benutzeraccount bei Mozilla Add-ons haben.