* An option has been added to select automatically email body once a subject has been picked (thanks to Jeff). This option can be enabled or disabled from options dialog.
* Autocompletion can now be case-sensitive or case-insensitive (thanks to Vinser). This option can be chosen in settings dialog.
* Subjects management (add, sort, etc.) can now be case-sensitive or case-insensitive. This option can be chosen in settings dialog.
* A button has been added in settings dialog to clean and reset all settings to factory defaults (useful when upgrading addon version to delete obsolete parameters or to reinitialize all settings).
* When adding a subject in settings dialog, listbox is set so that new subject is visible.
* In settings dialog, new subject textbox is now spellcheck-compatible.
* In settings dialog, 'Add' and 'Remove' subject buttons have no more label but icon. 'Sort' icon has been changed.
* Toolbar button icon is now greyed-out when button is disabled.
* The way subject textbox is handled when autocompletion is disabled has been improved to make it the closest possible to native behaviour.
* Subject textbox autocompletion has been enhanced to reduce conflict with other potential autocompletion modules.
* Subjects list setting has been enhanced to optimize stability.
* Russian translation has been added (thanks to Vinser).
* Swedish translation has been added (thanks to Mikael Hiort af Ornäs).
* bugfix: Adding a subject which was exactly a piece of an already existing subject was considered as adding the same subject twice, then subject was not added to subjects list.
* bugfix: Autocompletion crashed when adding a subject containing special characters (ex.: double-quote) (thanks to Vinser).
* bugfix: Subjects list and autocompletion array were not updated when adding a subject through custom 'Subjects' button until subjects list was displayed again.
* bugfix: When updating addon a second custom toolbar button was added to toolbar even if a previous custom one was already displayed, thus 2 toolbar buttons were displayed (for TB v2 only).
* bugfix: Compose dialog title bar was not updated when picking a subject from the list.
* bugfix: In certain circumstances, subjects list was corrupted when resetting settings.
* bugfix: With a subjects list containing 10 subjects or more, picking a subject with an index higher or equal than 10 filled subject textbox with a wrong subject.
* The addon is now compatible with Thunderbird v3.* to v9.*.