Über dieses Add-on
- Manage any SQLite database on your computer.
- An intuitive heirarchical tree showing database objects.
- Helpful dialogs to manage tables, indexes, views and triggers.
- You can browse and search the tables, as well as add, edit, delete and duplicate the records.
- Facility to execute any sql query.
- The views can be searched too.
- A dropdown menu helps with the sql syntax thus making writing sql easier.
- Easy access to common operations through menu, toolbars, buttons and context-menu.
- Export tables/views/database in csv/xml/sql format. Import from csv/xml/sql (both UTF-8 and UTF-16).
- Possible to execute multiple sql statements in Execute tab.
- You can save the queries.
- Support for ADS on Windows.
The source code and various scripts used in this project are hosted as a git repository at https://github.com/lazierthanthou/sqlite-manager.
The following command will create a clone of the project in your current directory:
git clone git://github.com/lazierthanthou/sqlite-manager.git
In case you would like to download the source without having to clone the repository,