Willkommen bei den Thunderbird-Add-ons.
Fügen Sie Zusatzfunktionen und Stile hinzu, um sich Thunderbird zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Über dieses Add-on
The screenshots give a general exposition of the tools and options supported by the extension. Note that the provided toolbar button must be added manually from the toolbar palette to be accessible.
If you have arrived to this page searching how to change the interface language once and for all, the recommended procedure is to download and reinstall the entire application (either Firefox, Thunderbird or SeaMonkey) already translated to your language.
Please note that it's not to manage the preferred languages for the content of webpages, or the language for the spell-checker.
Available in: عربي (ar), Deutsch (de), Dolnoserbšćina (dsb), Ελληνικά (el), English (en-US), Esperanto (eo), Español (es-ES), Français (fr), Gàidhlig (gd), Hornjoserbsce (hsb), 日本語 (ja), 한국어 (ko), Latviešu (lv), Nederlands (nl), Português (do Brasil, pt-BR), rumantsch (rm), Русский (ru), Српски (sr), Svenska (sv-SE), Українська (uk-UA), 中文 (简体, zh-CN), 正體中文 (繁體, zh-TW).
You can help with the localization to other regions at BabelZilla.
Users in experimental builds of Firefox/Thunderbird/SeaMonkey (Nightly/Daily/Aurora and so on): don't miss an important advice, in the Developer's Comments section, below.
- Users of language packs in a experimental updates channel (Nightly/Daily and, to a lesser extent, Aurora and Beta) are prone to, after an update of the application or a switch of the preferred language, found a ugly error message at startup or window loading that include the words "...Parsing Error: undefined entity...", and which prevents any further interaction with the application. It's caused by the language pack in use, which is outdated/incomplete. To fix it, force the execution of the application in Safe Mode, and then disable or update the conflicting langpack via the Add-ons Manager.
- Uninstalling this extension doesn't revert the value of any application preference previously changed though it; this shouldn't be considered as a method to "fix" undesired language configurations.
The main icon used by this extension is from the icon theme of the Tango Desktop Project.
- Changed: the minimum supported application versions are now Firefox 52, Thunderbird 52 and SeaMonkey 2.46.
- Fixed: the default destination for the "Get more language packs…" command has been updated for some cases:
- Users of beta builds of Firefox and Thunderbird will find the language packs released for their exact beta build number, instead of the first packs released for that application version.
- The new Firefox Developer Edition, built now from Beta Firefox builds instead, is now supported.
Dieses Add-on ist aus folgendem Grund nicht mit Ihrer Thunderbird-Version kompatibel: