This extension allows the user to export and import folders and messages with lots of options, for example:Tools Menu --> ImportExportTools or Context menu on folders panel --> Import/Export
- export of folder in a single file (mbox format), with also the subfolders if you want;
- export of all messages in single files (eml or html or plain text format or CSV), with attachments and an index;
- export of all messages in PDF format (required ImportExportTools 3.0 or higher)
- export of all messages in one single plain text file;
- export of index of the messages in a folder (HTML or CSV format);
- mbox files import;
- eml files import;
- emlx files import;
- import of all the eml files existing in a directory;
- export of all files of all mail files of the profile (just from the "Tools" menu);
- import of a saved profile (just from the "Tools" menu, required ImportExportTools 3.0 or higher, not available for Seamonkey)
- search with various criteria and export messages;
- import SMS from the programs "SMS Backup and Restore" for Android and Nokia2AndroidSMS;File menu --> Save selected messages or Context menu of thread panel --> Save selected messages
- saving multiple messages in eml/html/plain text format with just one click;
- saving multiple messages in PDF format with just one click (required ImportExportTools 3.0 or higher)Message menu --> Copy to clipboard or Context menu of thread panel --> Copy to clipboard
- copy the message or all headers to clipboard.Context menu on an EML attachment
- import file in the folder ImportExportTools can also perform a scheduled backup of all profile's files or just of mail files and NOW CAN IMPORT A SAVED PROFILE (required ImportExportTools 3.0 or higher, not available for Seamonkey)Note: if you want to import some messages, you must first select a valid folder as a target, otherwise the import options are disabled
For more details visit https://freeshell.de/~kaosmos/mboximport-en.html
In my website you can find lots of extensions and maybe some of them could interest you, so have a peek.
To contact me, please use my email address in my homepage.
If you want to make a donation for my work, you can find the link in my webpage.