Willkommen bei den Thunderbird-Add-ons.
Fügen Sie Zusatzfunktionen und Stile hinzu, um sich Thunderbird zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Über dieses Add-on
- Buttons and other elements take their colors and appearance from your system's settings.
- The Add-ons Manager opens in its own window.
- The status line (that shows e.g. "will be enabled after you restart Firefox" and "is incompatible with this version of Firefox") is moved to the bottom of the extension entry. The incompatible warning is hidden if you have extensions.checkCompatibility set to false.
- The Discover pane is hidden, since you probably don't need help discovering add-ons if you're reading this.
- The "Remove" button is hidden, and the "Disable" button is hidden for window widths under 800px. You can still access these from the context menu, or the details page.
Note: currently very broken (the extension pane is invisible) in Fx40 due to bug 1132971, bug 989469 and possibly the extension signing stuff. You can disable it from about:Addons or safe mode.
- When open in a window, links open into a new browser window rather than an existing one, or don't open at all in Thunderbird. If this is a problem, you can work around it by opening the Add-ons Manager into a tab.
- The UI for preferences is unavailable before Firefox 7 or Thunderbird 7 due to a lack of platform support. If you wish to disable AMO integration or load into a tab, you will have to set the relevant preferences (extensions.getAddons.cache.enabled and extensions.ClassicishAddonManager.loadInTab) manually.
- Very little testing has occured on GNOME or Aero. None whatsoever has occured on Mac OS X or any of XP's themes.
- Download statusbars and the sort and filter buttons on the search results page have not been fixed.
about:addons opens again. (The in-content theming change still screws up the style, but at least you can get to about:addons to disable it now.)