* When appending a previous global compressed file, user can now define behaviour if one file of the new files set has exactly the same name than another file in the global compressed file: skip the new file, replace previous file in compressed file, rename the new file.
* The addon offers now to set main settings through a "quick settings" menu into addon custom button displayed in toolbar (Nb: On Mac OS X, seems menuitems are sometimes not visibly checked when clicking on them).
* User can now decide to keep source filename extension when using global compressed file mode.
* Character replacement can now make use of regular expressions.
- Syntax for regex grouping is (group). Back-reference syntax to groups is $1, $2, $3, etc.
- Order of replacements is very important: replacement are applied one after one as they appear in the list (first: above, last: below); hence it is recommended to place replacement which use regex at the end of the list.
* Each character replacement can now be individually enabled or disabled.
* Character replacements list offers now 2 new buttons ('up' and 'down') to move one character replacement amongst the others through the list.
* Lots of non-ASCII characters have been natively added to character replacement list:
- greek characters (thanks to George Soulis).
* A new option has been added which allows to rename directly temporary files with final name of attachment. Nb: This is only useful when using some remote backup system such as cloud.
* Storage of character replacements has been changed to enhance stability using JSON notation.
* Storage of renaming patterns, sizes & ratios filters have been changed to enhance stability.
* bugfix: When appending a previous global compressed file, compressing crashed if first file of new files set had exactly the same name than another file in the global compressed file.
* bugfix: When installing or upgrading the addon on MacOS systems with Gloom not installed, no information popup dialog was displayed and the addon crashed.
* bugfix: User-defined list of patterns to filter filenames which contained non-ASCII characters were not handled correctly.
* bugfix: User-defined renaming patterns containing non-ASCII characters were not handled correctly.
* bugfix: User-defined compression comments which contained non-ASCII characters were not handled correctly.
* bugfix: If no file was attached and compression was fired then an improper warning message was displayed ("no recipients").
* Maximum compatibility setting has been enabled for Thunderbird v18.* to v21.*.