Fügen Sie Zusatzfunktionen und Stile hinzu, um sich SeaMonkey zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
|Benutzer seit||January 28, 2012|
|Anzahl der entwickelten Add-ons||0 Add-ons|
|Durchschnittliche Bewertung der Add-ons des Entwicklers||Noch nicht bewertet|
Seems to have stopped working. Firefox says the host site's security certificate is out of date so it won't log on to get data.
5 stars again after this is fixed.
I agree with The Taxi Dog about having to log in on Facebook to use this add-on.
I don't have a Facebook account and don't intend to get one. It just ain't gonna happen...
So, this add-on is not for me.
It's easy to update any Add-on to work with any version of Firefox.
* Download and save the Add-on to your desktop (or anywhere else where you can find it later)
* Locate the saved Add-on using Windows Explorer (or similar application)
* Rename the extension from .xpi to .zip
* Extract the file "install.rdf" to your desktop (or anywhere else where you can find it later)
* Open "install.rdf" with Notepad (or a text editor of your choice)
* Look for, or search for, "<em:maxVersion>". Here you will see something like "<em:maxVersion>xx.*</em:maxVersion>" (where xx is some version number)
* Change xx to the current version of Firefox you have installed. Be sure to have the .* after the version number. This will make the version available to all updates for that version. You can also increase the version number beyond your current Firefox version if you want to
* Save the changed "install.rdf" file and put it back into the .zip file overwriting the existing file
* Change the extension of the Add-on from .zip to .xpi
* From within Firefox go to your list of Add-ons and click the "Tools for all Add-ons" button (might look like a gear)
* Click "Install Add-on From File..."
* Navigate to your desktop (or wherever you saved the Add-on file you just worked on) and select it for installation
* After the Add-on is installed restart Firefox and the Add-on should now be working
I just updated this Add-on to version 20.0.1 and it works just fine.
Does what it says it will do.
However, need to change the name. Impossible to search for.
"Remove It Permanently" does an excellent job of getting rid of the recommended channels list.
This add-on is still working great in Fx 18.
To change the <em:maxVersion> follow the instructions on this website:
You may have to restart Fx a couple of times fot the new title to show up.
I, too, had problems with this in FF17. Had to go back to 15.0.1 to get it to work right as Mozilla recommended NOT going back to 16.
Still giving it 5 stars because I know it will be fixed soon.
Works just fine with FF v17 using the latest dev-build.
See Tilo2300's post below for link.
Unable to move Filters into the correct order as I could in previous versions. I had to go back to version 2.80.2 (the last version I had downloaded) to be able to move my filters back into the proper order.
Please make Filters moveable again.
Excellent add-on. Would give it 5 stars except for the following bug:
Must remove or replace the "?" in the automatically generated file name with something else as Windows doesn't recognize the "?" as part of a valid file name. I replaced the "?" with a "+" and it saved just fine. Or, you can give it a new and proper file name.
"70663.png?modified=1339889479..png" was successfully saved as "70663.png+modified=1339889479..png"
NOTE: Just installed version 2.1 and it does the same thing.
Also, it seems the double period (..) is still there as seen in my example above, although it doesn't seem to present any problems with Windows.
Excellent addon except when saving a new layout will only accept alpha, numeric, and the underline (_) characters. It will not accept a space or any other special characters except the underline. This makes for a sloppy-looking entry. Please allow it to at least accept the space and minus (-) characters.
To MaxStirner, you should be able to drag and drop any link into any tab. Maybe this will help in your Google problem.
Would give this addon 5 stars except the button to open the SiteDelta sidebar is missing in version 0.13.1.
Don't know if this is intentional or not so I've reverted back to version 0.12.1 which still has this button.
If anyone wishes to revert to version 0.12.1 you will need to update the "install.rdf" file to show "em:maxVersion="13.*" /&gt;".
(NOTE: "13" refers to the Firefox version. Change this number to the version of Firefox you are actually using.)
It's easy enough to do, just change the extension from xpi to zip, extract the "install.rdf" file, open it in notepad, make the max version change, save the file, move it back into the zip file, change the extension from zip to xpi, then install the addon.
I will upgrade the rating to 5 stars if the author ever puts the SiteDelta sidebar button back.
This add-on still works just fine in Firefox version 10.0.2 but you will need to change the <em:maxVersion> to 10.* or higher in the install.rdf file.
Ribbon still does not appear in version 126.96.36.199. Tried everything suggested by author and then some but nothing worked. Had to go back to version 188.8.131.52.3 to get it to appear again.
I will give this add-on a 5 start rating as soon as the ribbon appears again.
Um Ihre eigenen Sammlungen zu erstellen, müssen Sie einen Benutzeraccount bei Mozilla Add-ons haben.