Seien Sie vorsichtig mit alten Versionen!
Diese Versionen werden zu Referenz- und Testzwecken angezeigt. Sie sollten immer die letzte Version eines Add-ons verwenden.
* Added lv-LV (Latvian) translation (thanks to Aleksandrs Ļedovskis).
* Added "Support RequestPolicy" menu item
* Removed research study code.
* URLs entered in the location bar began triggering redirect notifications starting with Firefox 16.
* Added : eu, it, sk-SK
* Updated: fr
* Renamed: tr -> tr-TR
* Added implementation of opt-in telemetry that is part of my academic research.
* Links from Firefox's new about:newtab page were blocked.
* Links from view-source pages were blocked. This fix is only partial: cross-domain links that aren't otherwise whitelisted are still blocked.
More info: https://github.com/RequestPolicy/requestpolicy/issues?milestone=21&state=closed
* Requests to moz-filedata: and blob: were blocked. This caused problems with, for example, pdf.js.
* Dr. Web Link Checker's popup window had blocked content that couldn't be easily whitelisted.
More info: https://github.com/RequestPolicy/requestpolicy/issues?milestone=20&state=closed
* Infinite loop when a redirection cycle is encountered, even if that redirection cycle isn't an infinite loop.
* "Error: childDocument is null" in RequestUtil.jsm
More info: https://github.com/RequestPolicy/requestpolicy/issues?state=closed&page=1&milestone=19
* Error console: gBrowser.addProgressListener was called with a second argument
* For new installations, add-on bar isn't displayed after restart
* Firefox Sync compatibility rules were no longer applied because Sync is now built-in (not an extension)
* Updated pt-BR and tr-TR locales.
* SimilarWeb: requests between different domains owned by SimilarWeb were blocked
More details: https://www.requestpolicy.com/version/0.5.23
* Whitelist bypass through view-source URLs.
* Refresh string parsing fails on Firefox 5+.
* "Get Addons" page has begun loading resources from a new destination which was being blocked.
* Update extension compatibility rules for Norton Toolbars.
* Firefox Sync account setup captcha blocked.
* On Firefox 3.6, we performed our profile-after-change work twice.
* On Firefox 4, add a toolbar button to the addon bar rather than using a status bar icon.
* Removed the option to use the alternative status bar icon (an image that said "RequestPolicy" instead of the flag icon).
More info: https://www.requestpolicy.com/version/0.5.21
* Preferences window not tall enough on Mac.
* xml+xsl pages broken.
* Blocked content notification (the flag) stuck on one color after closing print preview window with window's "X" button.
* Updated locales.
* Allow removing status bar/addon bar icon.
* Various xul element IDs made more specific to avoid namespace clutter.
* Typeless request log iframe given type="chrome" (though AMO still shows warning "Typeless iframes/browsers must be local").
* Cross-site redirects from favicon requests bypass whitelist.
* Redirection to protocol-relative URLs can bypass the whitelist. (Thanks, Mike Cardwell, for discovering and reporting this.)
* Some missing image indicators have very small width.
* Missing image indicators unreliable on Firefox 4.
* Some context menu sections and status icon respond to right clicks, showing another menu.
* Non-integer meta refresh delay considered invalid.
* Occasional error removing history listener when closing window.
* "File Not Found" about:neterror page shown when blocked redirect has "Content-Disposition: attachment;".
* Remember position on page reload.
* Show alt text on mouseover of missing image indicator (alt text added to title attribute).
* Observation of https-everywhere URL rewrites incorrectly handled URLs with fragments.
* Requests from Update Scanner blocked and can't be whitelisted through the RequestPolicy menu.
* Local validation requests by Web Developer extension blocked.
More info: https://www.requestpolicy.com/version/0.5.19
* Option to "disable dns prefetch on startup" didn't work reliably (thanks, Archaeopteryx, for reporting this)
* Updated locales.
More info: https://www.requestpolicy.com/version/0.5.18
* Updates or fresh installs of RequestPolicy on Firefox 4.0b7 would cause RequestPolicy to break due to installed extension XPIs not being extracted anymore.
* The openDialog wrapper had a latent bug triggered on Firefox 4.0b7 that (at a minimum) caused certain dialog windows from the addons manager to not open.
Extension conflicts resolved:
* RequestPolicy would block some requests where HTTPS Everywhere had changed the destination URL. Thanks to Peter, Mike, and Seth of HTTPS Everywhere for talking about, following up on, and applying the HTTPS Everywhere patch that corresponds to these RequestPolicy changes. That patch is applied in HTTPS Everywhere version 0.2.3.development.2.
* Lots of fixes to support Firefox 4 beta (currently supported: 4.0b5pre).
* Request Log context menu added which allows copying and opening URLs from the log. Thanks to Brad Horrocks!
* docShell.allowMetaRedirects not respected for same-site meta refreshes
More info: https://www.requestpolicy.com/dev/query?group=status&milestone=0.5.15
* Refresh headers that specified delay seconds were blocked.
* Redirects from privileged code were blocked (this fixes blocking of some Adblock Plus subscription updates as well as live bookmarks that redirect). Thanks to Wladimir Palant for the solution to this.
* User-allowed redirects blocked in Firefox 3.7a5pre and SeaMonkey 2.1a.
* Minor speed improvements.
* Added new translations: eo, sv-SE, zh-TW.
More details at https://www.requestpolicy.com/dev/milestone/0.5.14
* Added option in Preferences > Advanced to allow persistent whitelisting while in private browsing mode.
* Added option in Preferences > Advanced to disable auto-reload of pages.
* The request log has an informational message when it's empty (to decrease user confusion over the empty log).
* Individual file:// urls were treated as separate origins/destinations.
* Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs) were not supported (thanks emk!).
More details: https://www.requestpolicy.com/dev/milestone/0.5.13
* Fix recently introduced bug that broke RequestPolicy functionality when viewing sites that use IP addresses for hostnames while using "base domain" strictness. (Thanks emk.)
* Relative path meta refreshes from within frames refreshed relative to the URI of the top-level document, not the framed document.