Willkommen bei den SeaMonkey-Add-ons.
Fügen Sie Zusatzfunktionen und Stile hinzu, um sich SeaMonkey zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Über dieses Add-on
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions according to the selected template. It also adds lots of good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. An advanced search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
Additional tools include:
- merging and cloning of filters
- cut, copy and paste even across mailboxes
- alphabetical sorting & grouping of selected filters
- extended search of filters: search conditions / actions / folder name
- find duplicate filters or filter conditions
- find all filters that affect a specific folder
- run filters from toolbar button
Creates a Filter Assistant mode that makes it very easy to create new filters. Activate it, then drag an email into the folder tree. Then select from 5 templates in order to create a new filter.
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions dependant on the selected template. It also adds some good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. A search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
- [Bug 25844] Add Backup + Restore Feature (Premium Feature)
- [Bug 26488] ESR 2018 readiness - Make quickFilters compatible with Thunderbird 60
- [Bug 26477] Make quickFilters compatible with Postbox 5.52 beta 6 (modern Gecko build) - as of beta 7 Postbox follows Mozilla Quantum in dropping 3rd party Addons support altogether:
Postbox is based on Mozilla code, and as of Firefox Quantum, Mozilla has discontinued support for add-ons. As such, a decision has been made to remove add-ons functionality from Postbox at this time.
Postbox's Signatures and Responses add-ons have been rolled into the core product. Cloud File Sharing and installable Dictionaries will be supported in future BETA releases.
Add-ons from 3rd parties will no longer operate in Postbox, but we may opt to roll certain 3rd party add-on functionality into Postbox in the future.
- [Bug 26486] quickFilters can't create Filter in Thunderbird versions < 47. This bug also addresses a situation where the storage configured to use a different Inbox is advanced shared server settings.
- SearchTerms Array changed from nsICollection to nsIMutableArray, following changes from comm-central