Willkommen bei den SeaMonkey-Add-ons.
Fügen Sie Zusatzfunktionen und Stile hinzu, um sich SeaMonkey zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Über dieses Add-on
This add-on shows tracking-free links or optionally replaces the results with those links.
Websites supported (for now) are Google, YouTube, Yahoo!, Bing and Facebook.
- Multiprocess Firefox (Electrolysis, E10S), which can be enabled in Firefox 35 and higher, is not yet supported. If you want to continue to use this add-on, please disable E10S in your options for now. We're working on a solution.
- Under Mac OS X, the preferences cannot be dismissed when started from the context menu or Firefox's privacy preferences. A workaround is described in this issue report. Using the preferences from the add-on manager should work properly.
- NoScript and Facebook: Facebook seems to detect an active NoScript and replaces external links with tracked ones. I do not have the intention to reverse this. Add Facebook to NoScripts trusted sites, if you want this add-on work.
- For other pages, NoScript disables most of the tracking anyway!
Please Note: This software COMES AS IS! No warranties included - Please read also: DISCLAIMER
If you're scared sh*tless now, don't use it!
That said, if you find any problems or websites that stopped working, please report the issue!
You may also visit the project's gprivacy google code page where you can find a short explanation of the preferences,the latest development version and a problem issue tracking system.
One More Thing
This add-on does not -- and cannot -- recognize every mechanism companies use to track user behavior! In fact, this will be probably a losing battle.
With every redesign of a website, tracking mechanisms change, and this add-on will definitely become obsolete rather sooner than later. For our most used websites, We will try to keep this add-on as up-to-date as possible, but some others may fall through the cracks...
For this reason I suggest you don't use this add-on on its own. There are a lot of privacy and security add-ons out there, with RequestPolicy and FlashBlock being my favorites. I would recommend you to use these to together with this add-on. But there's also NoScript, which I personally don't use, but it comes highly recommended.
If you find that a website is starting to track you again or that this add-on is causing errors on a page, you can report the problem here.
If on the other hand, you want to help out and extend this add-on, see what developers can do!
Google, YouTube, Yahoo!, Bing, Facebook and probably many other websites are trying to hide the fact that are tracking your clicks, even if you tell them not to.
They're doing this, sometimes by replacing the links as soon as press the mouse-button sometimes by adding other click handlers.
This means that even if you drag the seemingly harmless links to another tab or copy and paste the link, you still get tracked.
To see this effect (and for security reasons), I'd recommend you to install the excellent RequestPolicy add-on!
- Fix an uninitialized variable that causes the addon to fail completely with Firefox 35.
- Fix a typo in german translation.
Der Entwicklerkanal ermöglicht es Ihnen, eine experimentelle neue Version dieses Add-ons zu testen, bevor es der Öffentlichkeit zur Verfügung gestellt wird. Sobald Sie die Entwicklerversion installieren, erhalten Sie weiter Updates über diesen Kanal. Wenn Sie keine Updates der Entwicklerversion mehr erhalten möchten, installieren Sie die normale Version über obigen Link neu.
Achtung: Entwicklerversionen dieses Add-ons wurden nicht von Mozilla überprüft.
- Version 0.2.3pre2: