Willkommen bei den SeaMonkey-Add-ons.
Fügen Sie Zusatzfunktionen und Stile hinzu, um sich SeaMonkey zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Seien Sie vorsichtig mit alten Versionen!
Diese Versionen werden zu Referenz- und Testzwecken angezeigt. Sie sollten immer die letzte Version eines Add-ons verwenden.
- Allow empty username/password
- Fixed problem for TB8
Fixed issues with ldif import
Fixed a problem where addressbooks are uploaded when it's not necessary
Fixed a problem when downloading the standard addressbooks using policy=file
Fixed issues for TB3.3
Allow readonly imap folders to be selected (for download only :-)
Show correct error message with illegal imap folders
- It is now possible to download LDIF-Files (just set the external filename as *.ldif, see above. On uploading however, a .mab file is uploaded!)
- Fixed a lot of bugs
- Finally fixed the 'Automatic upload at exit' (I believe that this is working in all cases. But it should be consired experimental! Please send me a mail in case of problems)
- Fixed multiple problems with timestamp check of addressbooks
- Should run in TB3, TB3.1RC,TB3.2a1,SM2.0 and SM2.1a1 (But autoupload at program exit to imap folder currently does not work in SM2.1a1).
- Changes for TB 3.0a1.
- Cleaned up some status messages
- option to disable _all_ upload functionality (for centrally managed addressbooks)
- option to disable all popup windows (except for upload at programm end, where a minimized popup is needed)
- enhanced status messages in the error console (or file /AddressbookSynchronizer.log in case of upload at program end)
- option for automatic up-/download at regular intervals
- option to skip the 'overwrite?' message on download, in case the local addressbook has been recently changed
- fixed Problem with http/ftp if name or password contains characters with special meanings to http
- fixed problem with download from imap when addressbook has been uploaded base64 encoded
- Fixed some bugs which might lead to garbled data after download from IMAP Folder
- Fixed a bug which leads to missing settings after an update of thunderbird
- Fixed some CR vs. CR-LF bugs in download from IMAP folder
- Fixed a bug, where up-/downloading of a specified single addressbook didn't take place.
- Fixed a bug which prevents thunderbird from exiting
- added global option to be able to define addressbooks for up-/download separately
* Added some menu items to the context and the tools menu in the addressbook window
* Added option to use POST instead of GET request when downloading via http(s)
* fixed bug with preference setting of external app handler
* When uploading to IMAP folder always delete old addressbooks from folder
* Single up-/download from the import/export tab in the settings now fully respects settings from the synchronize tab
- Lots of bugs fixed