Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
|Benutzer seit||February 5, 2010|
|Anzahl der entwickelten Add-ons||0 Add-ons|
|Durchschnittliche Bewertung der Add-ons des Entwicklers||Noch nicht bewertet|
Long live the trolls Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
The feedback b4 mine can be used as a very accurate example to explain what is trolling. This is by far the best addon on its category. A lot of features while it is flawless from early versions which is really amazing. Having buttons for prev next is not only unnecessary but in contrast with the scope of it. Fastest -> you type and starts showing results, no menu to open or anything. Implementing buttons on that is stupid. What is faster after you type to go to mouse, find menu and click or just to press f2/f3?? If he is referring to the alternative version of searching using the popped menu after ctrl-f again stupid since if you want that is the exact behavior you had (and still have) without the use of the addon so use that! Maybe instead of checking irrelevant things and making racist comments he should have spent his time reading the guide but then what kind of troll would he be?
This addon has really become indispensable on my heavy daily use of ff, even if i still didn't find the time to implement its features in full extent. I really hope the developer continues to maintaining it.
Valuable addon! Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
I am glad that finally this addon gets the credit it deserves. It is definitely one of the best addons i have used, in the top 3 list of my addons. One thing i am still missing is the ability to open results from smartbox in a background tab. If i can make some more suggestions:
- Choice so that in a place of the smartbox to always display the last search engine that was used (usually when we search for something we do that for more than one time in the same task).
- With alt+enter in url bar a new tab is open with the result of the action (the default behavior). But it does not do the same for addon's search engines keywords, i would like to see that happening (useful if you want to search for some term but you want to add something - you can do that by clicking tab from the smart box but then your only choice is to have the results in the same window - or am i missing something?)
keep up the good work!
Really useful addon Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
A nice idea and very useful. It works with no problems. Developer is really active, very helpful and fast responding (corrected a minor bug i mentioned in less than 10 days). Cheers Scot!Diese Bewertung wurde für eine vorherige Version des Add-ons (0.8.2.1-signed) abgegeben.
Excellent! Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
Just one word, WOW! perfect work! No wonder why this has one of the best ratings. (i checked 3.25 version, 3.0 didn't work well with FF 25.1)
Because there are always ideas for something more, i would like to share my thoughts for some extra functionality:
I would like to have the option in autosuggestion to open all engines from a category instead of the best ranked. For example for translation, google is not always very accurate, but from results from some other translation engine or maybe by combining both of them it gets easier to understand the meaning.
And some suggestions to improve the experience for people like me who work mostly with keyboard:
- The popup window with the results from the tab or for all the tabs is similar to preview window, can you add the option to close them with Esc like for the preview window?
- Also for preview window, with left/right arrows (or with alt+arrows) the ability to move between tabs (in case with multitab results from category), with enter (or alt+enter) to open the focused tab in the main window (instead of double clicking it)
- Similar to the one above, with the result window for finding words, with up/down arrows to move between results and with enter going to the place of the specific word (instead of mouse clicking for it)
- Maybe a key to change focus between those windows and the main window
- Also one addition to smart search box, a key combination (maybe ctrl+enter) instead of right clicking to open results in the alternative window target (preview/main)
One last suggestion only if it is easily implemented:
It would be nice to be able to choose for each engine which html elements to display in the preview window (for example in the google translate to display only the text box with the results instead of the whole page - searchbastard addon had a similar feature)
Once more, great work with this one, thank you for sharing it with us.
Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
Great addon, can i make some suggestions?
1. Ability to group urls in categories (e.g. news,music,social networks, etc). A user-friendly implementation could be: At the summary page, with right click on any url to have a 'Move to Category' choice so we may add/move that url to a category. Summary page showing the 'interdependent' urls and the categories of the rest (displaying the total time for the urls belonging to each one) and with a click on any category to display in a tree style the information of each of the urls of that category with non zero time.
2. Ability to track activities away from firefox: After X minutes in pause mode and at every startup of the ff a pop up menu with the total away time and a choice to add time for each such activity.
Probably a small difference in accuracy so not that important: after the timing is paused it should resume only if ff firstly gain focus and a mouse clicked in the area or a key is pressed (even more sophisticated any key stroke except alt - for people who prefer to use alt+tab instead of mouse to move among windows). That way we don't have a minute added mistakely at the openned tab's url if we accidentaly bring it in front or just move the mouse after a screen saver or a standby.
Nice one, can become better Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
This is an interesting addon. I have some feature requests to make:
Choose portion of html page:I would really like to have the ability to choose a portion (a DOM element) of a page to be displayed in a note instead of the whole page. The most user friendly way to implement this would be with a gui way to choose of the dom element, eg with a click on a new option "embed portion" the page would be displayed in the note and a border would be displayed around the most inner DOM of the position of the mouse (a similar to firebug and other developer tools behavior). Maybe this implementation would be too complicated, i am satisfied with any possible implementation that would allow me to choose only a part of the html page to display.
Feeds:it would be really nice if there was a tooltip with the summary of the article on mouseover the title and even better if there was a second option to choose so instead of the summary the whole page would be displayed, or instead of that, by clicking an article of any feed from any note the html page to be loaded in one specific "special" note (instead of opening a new firefox tab and load there).
Search notes function: it is a nice way to highlight the notes that include the text, but i am guessing in case of too many notes and multiple positive results, there would be difficult to focus to the tabs you want. A possible improvement could be to add a result window to display the titles of the matched notes in a linkable text and by clicking it, only the specific note would have focus and be highlighted. Maybe this result window would be visible only when search field or itself has focus
ps: if u like any of these suggestions and plan to implement them it would be nice to let us know about it :)
Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
A really powerful addon. Need some improvements and fixing of some bugs mostly about gui (ie about highlighting the changes). But author is really active (and very helpful) and i am sure an improved new version will come out soon. thanks for sharing this with us!Diese Bewertung wurde für eine vorherige Version des Add-ons (0.4.5.20110826.1-signed) abgegeben.
Promising addon (changed review) Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
Now i thing it deserves 5 stars ;)
It becomes a really interesting addon and no doubt with the most friendly UI for its kind. Some suggestions:
It has the nice feature with double clicking a note in Manager to open it, but it is not supported for notes of multiple locations. Since there is no way to copy paste the url, i think it would be a welcome feature if it opens the page where the note created (or at least to try to open the part before *).
the feature to save searches in Manager is nice, but a folder like feature would be a really great improvement. An alternative could be a tag system like with bookmarks. ex instead of writing a prefix in notes to categorize them, give a right click option/button in the note to choose from existent/new tags
Minor bugs: the poppup message about last modified is not encoded for localizations (instead of month etc in my language, i see some symbols). In new version <u>,<b>,<i> do not format the text in notes
Great addon! Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
Really helpful for sites with no RSS, there are some very few alternatives but Update Scanner is by far the best. Hope it stays updated!Diese Bewertung wurde für eine vorherige Version des Add-ons (220.127.116.11-signed) abgegeben.
nice utility Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
i use it mostly to associate mails & tasks, it would be nice to have a feature for repeating events with an after option like rtm does (for example clean the house 10 days after last occurrence was completed)Diese Bewertung wurde für eine vorherige Version des Add-ons (1.9.7) abgegeben.
Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
Very usefull addon, just for some reason save all tabs option doesn't work (it saves only the tab shows in the browser). And one request: it would b very handy if there was an option to save tabs with the title (html title tag) of the page, most of times describes the page far more accurately than the filename.Diese Bewertung wurde für eine vorherige Version des Add-ons (0.5.2010020301) abgegeben.
Um Ihre eigenen Sammlungen zu erstellen, müssen Sie einen Benutzeraccount bei Mozilla Add-ons haben.