Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
|Benutzer seit||January 22, 2013|
|Anzahl der entwickelten Add-ons||0 Add-ons|
|Durchschnittliche Bewertung der Add-ons des Entwicklers||Noch nicht bewertet|
Please add an option to prevent the whole add-on from showing up in the add-on bar.
I like to customize the placement and order of the individual buttons in my add-on bar, so I have dragged each one of the buttons to my add-on bar.
But when I then try to hide each of the buttons that appear in the add-on block, it leaves a very large space.
Edited to add: I just determined that the large space I previously reported was caused by another add-on.
I'm still getting the "Thank you for installing Screengrab (fix version)" page whenever I open a new window.
I have the latest version, 0.97.6c.
Which prefs.js settings is this? Could it be caused by preferences syncing?
A few suggested tweaks:
1. It would be great to have an option to set a default action for a single button press. For example, save the entire page to a png file in the default location.
Right now, I have to click through several menu options to do this. This would be helpful for people who want to quickly save snapshots of several pages.
I think the menu-style seems a little bit clunky; perhaps there could be a basic single-button press mode and a separate advanced mode with the menu options.
2. When the notification for saving is set to pop-up, the pop-up actually obstructs the button if it is displayed in the add-on bar.
3. Link to to "open folder" in pop-up after saving would be helpful.
4. Other options for automatic file naming would be great, too, for example an option to use the hostname / entire url as the filename.
Overall, great work!
This is a nice and simple plugin, and does almost everything that I want it to do.
I had previously been using Screen Capture Elite up until recently, when it stopped working with FF18.
I have a few suggestions, for those of us who like simplicity:
1. Provide configurable one-click functionality (without a pull-down menu) for those of use who consistently
use the same settings.
For instance, I always capture the entire page (and crop later), and I always want the file to be saved in the same place, the Desktop.
This would save a few button clicks and dialog boxes, and would be desirable when trying to capture something that requires a bit of timing, or if several sequential images are trying to be captured.
2. Allow user to click on a link to open the file just saved, so s/he can double-check that the image was captured correctly.
Um Ihre eigenen Sammlungen zu erstellen, müssen Sie einen Benutzeraccount bei Mozilla Add-ons haben.