Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
|Benutzer seit||February 23, 2013|
|Anzahl der entwickelten Add-ons||0 Add-ons|
|Durchschnittliche Bewertung der Add-ons des Entwicklers||Noch nicht bewertet|
One of the best add-ons Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
I LOVE this add-on. Unfortunately however, it stopped working in version 52.0.1 of Firefox when running under 64-bit Windows 10 (it still works under 32-bit Windows 7). Going back to FF version 52.0 fixed the problem, but that's only a temporary solution. So I hope it get updated soon. Also, to make sure the developer can duplicate the problem, I use 32-bit Firefox, even under 64-bit Windows, because it uses so MUCH less memory.Dieser Benutzer hat 2 ältere Bewertungen zu diesem Add-on.
When is the biggest problem going to be fixed? Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
Very good ad blocker -- light on resources but it still blocks the majority of ads.
HOWEVER, I wonder why, with all the updates being created in quick succession, the biggest problem with this add-on is being ignored. I believe someone else has mentioned this previously, but since Firefox version 50 came out, you can't click on anything in the icon popup display for uBlock Origin. So now, since you can't click on the popup display, you have to open the dashboard and manually update the whitelist. It's a viable workaround, but not nearly as convenient.
Problems with the latest update (18.104.22.168) Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
I've used this add-on for a long time and, overall, really like it. I was also excited when I read the list of changes in this new version. However, when I tried this new version, I noticed a couple of problems:
(1) It doesn't seem to delete cookies, as promised, when you close all related tabs for a URL, or even when you close the browser entirely. To see this in action, go to addons.mozilla.org, then open CCleaner (or a similar product) to verify that the cookies are there. Then close the tab (or even Firefox entirely), return to CCleaner, and unfortunately, the cookies will still be there. And yes, before anyone asks, I had the correct option selected which should have made it happen.
(2) If you make the mistake of trying the new icons, your icons will be messed up from then on. First, for any website which is designated as using the default settings, the new icon (which shows an "A" character for some reason) will continue to appear if you switch back to the original icon set. And second, if you're using a (full) theme that's not the default, that same "A" icon will appear expanded to many times its normal size, which messes up the appearance of whatever toolbar it's on.
So, for now, I'm back on the previous version, which is unfortunate because the new-version changes looked good.
(1) I can understand why it would be wise not to delete cookies for sites designated as "Accept Cookies"; however, what about removing cookies for sites designated as "Accept Session Cookies"? Does it remove those?
(2) You should be able to reproduce the icon issue (at least the expanding icon part) by installing the "NASA Night Launch" theme. It would probably do the same thing with LavaFox V2. I've seen this same behavior with other add-ons, and most of them have been able to resolve the issue, although I don't know how. Of course, I have no way of knowing if you're interested in spending time trying to fix it, but I thought I'd give you the means to duplicate what's happening, just in case.
Best one Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
Definitely the best popup blocker available. Would be nice if we could move the icon, however.
As suggested by the author, I updated to the latest version of the addon (not sure why it didn't update automatically) and the unmovable icon issue was in fact fixed. Thanks for the prompt response. I've now changed my rating to 5 stars.
Good idea, but ... Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternen
I liked the idea of an add-on that would block unwanted cookies (just like other add-ons such as Cookie Monster do), but would also delete all unprotected cookies when Firefox closes. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any way to keep this add-on from deleting all cookies on exit (whether they're protected or not) by using that option. What's the point of designating some cookies as "protected" if they're just going to be wiped out anyway?
I wrote to the author of the add-on to point out this issue, but never heard back, so I've returned to Cookie Monster.
New version issue Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
I have been a BIG fan of this add-on for a long time, even though I too have experienced the periodic loss of saved tabs (hint: use Mozilla Backup and then just restore settings).
As a result, the idea of a new, more stable version seemed intriguing enough until I actually tried updating. After the update, the OneTab page didn't show any of my saved tabs, but instead, displayed an error message which stated something to the effect that it was inaccessible (I don't remember the exact text of the message). So, I've switched back to the old version.
I'm also curious about mentions of "cloud storage". Is the new data file kept in the "cloud"? If so, that might explain why the OneTab page couldn't access the saved tab data. Also, I would be concerned about my browsing data being kept on someone else's server without notification. After updating to the new version, I couldn't find a new database file in the Firefox directory, so the cloud storage explanation seemed at least plausible.
Update: Following up on the developer's response, I tried updating the add-on again, and I found out where I went wrong the first time -- I had tried to use the same tab to access my saved tab data, which resulted in the data being inaccessible. When I opened a NEW OneTab tab, everything was there like it was supposed to be. So the update does work.
In answer to the developer's question, yes, it was MozBackup that I was talking about when I explained how to save and restore the old data for OneTab.
Still a few problems Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternen
I like this theme a lot, and am glad that someone decided to resurrect it for the latest version of Thunderbird. However, there's a few problems I found with this update:
- Past-due tasks don't change colors any longer
- Tasks don't show the check mark column any longer
- Tasks don't show the priority icon any longer
- When writing an e-mail, the header input fields are not shown as input capable
- In the calendar, the checkmarks for selecting which calendar(s) to show are missing
There may be other issues, but these are the ones I noticed immediately.
Still love this addon ... Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
But one bug did arise in the new version. First of all, I love the smaller button; however, when using a dark theme, the text in the button changes to white. As a result, when the background color of the button is green, you can't read the text (it disappears almost completely). Since the text is surrounded by the button background color itself, there should be no reason to allow text color to change to match the theme -- it should be black all the time.
Also, if I might offer one small suggestion for an improvement, it would be nice to have an option (maybe when right-clicking on the button) to show additional information about the IP address ... maybe something like what the addon "Whats My IP" displays.
Even without any additional changes though, it's still a great addon.
Quite a nice addon Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
Simple and easy to use. I would, however, like to offer a couple suggestions for new options:
(1) Automatically delete cookies for a site if you switch to "Cookies denied"
(2) Auto refresh the page if you change the setting for the site
Both of these options are included in "Cookie Monster", which is a similar addon. But since I like "Cookie Controller" better overall, I believe adding those two new features would make it almost perfect.
I'm revising my previous review Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
After posting about a problem I was having with this addon, the developer (very quickly) took my suggestion and modified it. Realtime IP Check now works perfectly for me, so I'm giving it a very enthusiastic 5 stars.
I've tried several different addons that display the user's IP address, but this one is by far the best because it continuously monitors to see if the IP has changed, rather than requiring you to click on a button to display the same information.
Thanks a lot for making the changes.
Promising idea, but ... Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternen
At the request of the author, here is an example of what the website he is using reports. I'll open the website and refresh it 4 additional times:
So, five different requests to that website yields five different incorrect IP addresses. All of them are technically valid IP addresses, but none of them are mine.
If I go to other sites that check IP addresses (e.g., checkip.org or whatismyipaddress.com), the results are correct, but "https://l2.io/ip" is not. Also, I am not using a proxy server, so that shouldn't be affecting the results. I tried going to that same site in Google Chrome and it worked perfectly, so it may be a conflict with another addon or with some option in Firefox that I've selected.
Any thoughts? I also realize that since this addon is just extracting what an external website reports (incorrectly in my case), there may not be any easy resolution other than turning off all other addons one-by-one to determine the conflict. If I might make a suggestion, a really nice option would be to offer the ability to select from multiple IP reporting sites.
it doesn't work at all for me. It never shows the correct IP address, and then (about every minute or so), it changes to another incorrect IP address. And it will cycle through more incorrect addresses continuously until I shut it off. Too bad - it could have come in handy.
Beautiful theme Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
I really like this one, even though I would prefer to have the background images be optional rather than included by default. One other small observation: has anyone else noticed that the orange "Firefox" button in the upper, left-hand corner doesn't appear as a solid color?Diese Bewertung wurde für eine vorherige Version des Add-ons (0.6.20160125) abgegeben.
Just a question ... Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
I apologize for using this forum to ask a question, but since Github seems to be more geared towards reporting problems, and there's no way to contact the developer directly, I feel I have no other choice.
So here's my question, I made the mistake of installing the Github version of the add-on, but would now like to return to using the AMO version (so I can have the version that's "verified for use in Firefox"). I've tried uninstalling the add-on, restarting Firefox, then installing the AMO version, but then I find that a lot of features, such as the whitelist, are disabled. Is there a way to go back? I like this add-on a lot, and want to keep using it, but since Mozilla will soon stop us from using unverified add-ons, I think it would be beneficial to switch back.
Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
Let me start off by stating that this is a great add-on, and clearly the best one available for changing the user agent information. With that said, I'm apparently going to be only voice of dissent about the virtues of the new version (0.9.5.3). Overall, the new version has some nice features and it does work in FF 40, but there are a few issues:
1. This version uses a LOT more memory than the old version (1.63 MB vs. 1.04 MB), which even in the old version, was a bit excessive.
2. You can't move the icon/button out of the main toolbar. If you try to move it to, for example, the sidebar, the icon expands way too large and messes up all the other sidebar icons. I, for one, do not like to leave all add-on icons in the main toolbar, so it would nice to be able to move it like I could in the old version.
3. This one I admit is kind of ticky-tacky, but the add-on used to be easier to turn on and off. All you had to do was right-click on the icon to toggle the on/off status. Now it's left-click, select an option, then click somewhere else in Firefox to close the options window.
4. It seems that we used to have more control over the user agents that were selected/excluded. That level of control now seems to be missing.
5. Finally, the whitelist is an excellent idea, and one that was sorely needed (especially on sites like YouTube). However, rather than mimicking the functionality used by most add-ons of being able to simply adding a website to a list, it appears you have to enter in a short bit of custom, cryptic script with no explanation of the syntax. For example, when are you supposed to use the "canvas" or the "options" segments? And why is the "canvas" segment enclosed in brackets when none of the other segments are formatted in the same way? Also, are there other segment types we might need to use, and if so, how do they work?
Again, I don't mean any of this as a complaint since I still give it 5 stars, but my ideas are only suggestions. And I hope you keep this add-on going for the foreseeable future.
Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen
I had high hopes for this add-on, thinking it might be a suitable replacement for FlashGot. However, I would have been a lot more impressed if it actually worked. But it doesn't. It doesn't seem to matter which files I select, but when I click on the download button, nothing happens. Not a single file shows up on my computer. So I have to agree with Matteo.
Since there are some people who seem to be able to get the add-on to work for them, I have to admit there's a possibility some sort of add-on conflict may exist. Unfortunately, it may not be possible to find out what's causing the conflict.
Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
Overall, I LOVE this theme, even though it does have some problems, including (but not limited to) hiding some icons (e.g., anonymoX). It also doesn't work well with Vertical Toolbar. The worst issue I've found to date, however, is that in the latest version (2.3.3) it messes up the searchbar in version 34.0.5 of Firefox so that it's completely unusable. As a result, I am using the previous version. I fully admit that these issues could be at least partly due to conflicts with other add-ons (as I was told by the author), but it's so much nicer when themes work and play nicely with others. Nevertheless, if these issues were resolved, LavaFox would easily be worth 5 stars.Diese Bewertung wurde für eine vorherige Version des Add-ons (2.3.3) abgegeben. Dieser Benutzer hat eine ältere Bewertung zu diesem Add-on.
Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
In the past, this has been an extremely helpful add-on. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with version 34 of Firefox. The new Firefox has its own way of performing the same function, but Mozilla's solution doesn't work nearly as easily. Any chance that Second Search will be updated?Diese Bewertung wurde für eine vorherige Version des Add-ons (0.7.2014050501.1-signed) abgegeben.
Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternen
I'm not quite as enthusiastic about this add-on as the other reviewers, but it is pretty good simply based on the fact that it works (a lot of other weather add-ons are currently down for the count). A few minor changes would elevate its ranking, in my opinion though:
(1) It would be nice if the temperature which shows up next to the toolbar icon displayed in fahrenheit rather than celsius, since that's what I selected in the options.
(2) Provide better popup information when the mouse is over the icon, such as current conditions rather than just the name of the add-on.
(3) Find a way to get it to use less memory. It uses almost 600 KB of memory, which when compared to a much more complex weather add-on like Forecast Fox (which uses less than 100 KB) seems a bit excessive.
(4) When it uses that much memory, it seems logical that it could stay updated rather than the annoying lag experienced when waiting for the display after clicking on the icon.
(5) It has kind of a counter-intuitive and awkward way of changing options. It would be much handier to get to the options the same way that probably 90 percent of other add-on do it.
Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
I love this theme! So many little details that give it a lot of character. My only issues with it are these (and the only reasons I didn't give it 5 stars):
-- I have my Firefox set up so that the Navigation Bar is on top of the display. That works okay as long as Firefox is maximized. If it's not maximized, this theme makes most of the Navigation Bar disappear off the top of the screen.
-- I don't like what it does with the toolbar icons (i.e., turning them into a 3D appearance). It would be nice if there were an option to leave those icons alone. It also messes up the separator lines in the toolbars.
Other than these two issues, I think it really is amazing.
Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
Simple, easy-to-use RSS reader with a small memory footprint. Some people have complained about how it displays feeds (i.e., in the sidebar rather than in a dropdown menu), but since there are plenty of other add-ons that offer a dropdown menu, different strokes for different folks. Personally, I like the sidebar method.
There are a few other limitations, however, that prevent me from giving a 5-star rating:
1) It presents a stupid error message every time it can't access a feed. I have a couple of feeds that are only available once a week or so, and since I have the feeds update every half hour, I have to see those annoying messages dozens of times a day. Would love to have an option to turn the messages off.
2) It locks up after closing the sidebar, preventing any actions and requiring a restart to return to functionality.
3) It would be nice if it had an unread counter on the toolbar icon, so that if the sidebar is closed, you know how many items are waiting. While it's nice that there's a popup message indicating when new items arrive, if you're not watching constantly, you don't really know about all the new items.
4) Speaking of the popup messages, the descriptions in these messages don't always match with the new items that are added - it seems like they're sometimes out of sync.
If even some of the above items were addressed (especially items #1 and #2), Feed Sidebar would absolutely be worth 5 stars.
Um Ihre eigenen Sammlungen zu erstellen, müssen Sie einen Benutzeraccount bei Mozilla Add-ons haben.