Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
|Benutzer seit||October 3, 2012|
|Anzahl der entwickelten Add-ons||0 Add-ons|
|Durchschnittliche Bewertung der Add-ons des Entwicklers||Noch nicht bewertet|
Like the add-on, but the icon could use a bit of work Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
This won't prevent me from using The Puzzle Piece, but I prefer Barlesque's up arrow/down arrow set of icons.
1) I gave the add-on four stars because, while I like it a lot, I think it would be improved, based on my subjective tastes, by including the option for a smaller icon. Not only does TPP's oversized icon cover up more website space (at least when the "Place at the bottom of the browser" option is chosen) than Barlesque, it also covers up add-on bar icons placed to the right of the statusbar panel (via Mar Mod Update, for instance) when placed on that side unless one adds a flexible spacer.
2) While I readily admit that such a rating is based on my subjective tastes (other people's mileage may vary, etc.), it is no less subjective than your preference for a larger icon.
3) As for Barlesque's tiny, moving icons, I don't think I ever had to click and then imediately re-click them and doubt I would have much problems hitting them if I did. My main problem with it was its inability to remain above the find bar when the find bar was visible.
4) I merely suggested what I thought would be an improvement. What you (or someone else who designs a similar add-on) does with it is up to that person.
Just what is this add-on supposed to do? Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen
Without any screenshots, explanation, or even options, just how can someone know how to use this add-on?
Great add-on, but resize grabber didn't work properly for me Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
While this add-on is useful for identifying elements that (AFAIK) DOM Inspector can't, it was almost useless for me because the resize button would only make the foxyDetective_panel pop-up wider, not higher, making the text unreadable. I was able to find a fix for this (find its id in the DOM Inspector via Inspector Widget and manually change the height there), but wondering whether it would be helpful to add preferred size as a preference. Furthermore, some people might find explanations for the color-coding (e.g., text surrounded by a blue box is the element's id, surrounded by a yellow box is the label, etc.) to be helpful.Diese Bewertung wurde für eine vorherige Version des Add-ons (0.2.4.1-signed) abgegeben.
I seem to be missing the purpose of this extension Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen
I'm asking this out of curiosity (rather than as criticism), but just what does this add-on do that a regular keyword can't?Diese Bewertung wurde für eine vorherige Version des Add-ons (22.214.171.124-signed.1-signed) abgegeben.
Like extension, but with reservations Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
1) While I noticed that personal toolbars disappeared after closing and then re-opening Firefox. I didn't realize it was because of this extension until reading Philippe Jean's review. This behavior makes it hard to recommend the extension.
2) Might want to consider another way/ other ways to toggle "always show" visibility, such as under View > Toolbars or a toolbar button.
3) At least on my screen, there's a dark gray shading near the top of the toolbar. While it doesn't seem to affect the usability of the extension, it is ugly to look at. My best educated guess (although I make no claims as to what that's worth) for what causes it would be that it's probably because of a different screen size and/or resolution. If there's someone out there who could test this to verify or disprove this, I would appreciate him or her doing so.
Great idea, but a few minor peeves Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
1) Customization of key combinations could probably be better implemented. At first, I got the impression that they weren't changeable at all when an attempt to click what looks like radio-buttons (I believe that's what they are called) failed to have any effect. Even after I figured it out, it seems like a counter-intuitive method. At the very least, it might help to include instructions in the "About this add-on" section on how to do so for those of us who aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer.
2) I assume "meta" in Windows is supposed to be the Windows key. If so, this function appears not to work in Windows. While that might not be a fixable issue, it would be helpful to new users if such information was included in the "About this add-on" section.
3) The extension also lacks support for most non-alphanumeric keys (e.g., arrow and function keys).
Too bad there's not something like this for standard contracts Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
Let's the user know what he or she is getting into before agreeing to a TOS.Diese Bewertung wurde für eine vorherige Version des Add-ons (0.3.1.1-signed.1-signed) abgegeben.
Saves a lot of cut and past time Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
I recently moved and use this constantly to find directions to places I need/want to go to. Just had to add my home address under "Options", highlight an address I find on the internet, and then choose "map to this" on the context menu.
A couple options I would like to see: bypass driving directions and go directly to public transport/biking/walking directions (if possible) and ability to map to different directions.
Appears to work, but would love to see someone test it Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
As far as I can tell, it does what it says and probably about as easily as one can expect.
Conflict with Compact Menu 2? Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen
I don't know if it's because of a conflict with Compact Menu 2 or something else, but all this extension does for me is return most of my tool bars to their default settings and hide the menu bar. At no time did it actually put the menu on the titlebar.
Feature request here: Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
"Add word to the exclude list" option for the context menu would save time and make it easier to do so. Still a very good extension overall.Diese Bewertung wurde für eine vorherige Version des Add-ons (4.9.1-signed) abgegeben.
Not an absolutely necessary extension, but one that saves a lot of time from having to search through menus Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
Hides unneeded and unwanted menu items and allows the user to organize the rest. Result: BAM! Makes it easier and faster to find what you're looking for. Only quibble with it is that developers have seemed to have abandoned it before implementing customization of the bookmark and history menus, as well as the app bar (which may have been added to Firefox after ME was released) menu. UI Eraser will help those who want to remove items from menus, but doesn't help with sorting or organizing UI elements.
Adds convenience of another tool bar without without wasting screen real estate Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
Combines well with: Buttonizer (select Vertical Toolbar from Buttonizer's option menu or add Buttonizer to vertical toolbar to save even more screen space) Note that the first option requires resetting Buttonizer before being able to customize VT.
A few suggestions for future versions: option to have multiple VTs, option to have VT display from both right and left (don't think it would be particularly useful, but someone else might find it so), toolbar button to toggle VT's visibility, option to force status bar icons to display vertically on VT (don't know enough about coding to know if that's possible, but would be helpful if it is)
Minor bug: the icon for the i2Symbol extension appears squished when added to VT
More than just a pretty face... Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
Behind the allure of better looking tabs come some pretty useful options. While I don't use session restore, the one for TBM seems to have some improvements over the one that comes in the box for Firefox. But wait, there's more: support for mouse gestures (although I don't use those either), short-cut key combos (thank you, thank you, thank you), adding useful items to the context and tab menus... why are you still reading this? Just install the thing already!Diese Bewertung wurde für eine vorherige Version des Add-ons (0.4.1.0.1-signed) abgegeben.
Unclutters the browser of the elements a user isn't using anyway! Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
Great add-on, gets rid of a lot of things even Menu Editor doesn't handle. My only peeve is that it needs a list of all UI elements (accessible through add-ons manager > UI Eraser option button or right/left/middle clicking UI Eraser icon?) because the option hover bar for erasing or putting back an element sometimes closes before one can select an option (I've noticed this especially on the app bar elements).
What would also be great, although perhaps the scope of this extension, would be the option to re-color the backgrounds of the elements one wants to keep visible as well to make certain elements more noticeable or to help group icons who have a similar purpose (i.e., security extension icons, edit icons, etc.).
Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternen
I've tried setting "highlighted link background" to both #006666 and 006666 but don't notice anything different with bookmarked links. What gives?Diese Bewertung wurde für eine vorherige Version des Add-ons (1.7.1-signed.1-signed) abgegeben.
Colors need to be customizable Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
1) Doesn't allow ability to color menuitems of other add-ons that add selections to the menu (e.g., Scrapbook and Wiremarker, although there are probably a lot more than just those two).
2) Cannot change default colors, although this is an early version of the extension.
3) Would be even better, not to mention more useful, if it included the ability to color sub-menu items (either individually or by group), especially if combined with something like Menu Editor extension. For example, if the user could color all context menu items dealing with images one color, all dealing with videos a different color and those dealing with privacy and/or security yet a third color.
Overall, while I think it is currently of very limited practicality, it shows promise.
Just curious here... Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternen
I'm just wondering what the difference is between this extension and Slim Add-ons Manager 9. Thanks.Diese Bewertung wurde für eine vorherige Version des Add-ons (6.0.1-signed.1-signed) abgegeben.
Possible suggestions Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternen
It would be nice to be able to specify which map the user wanted shown. E.g., I often used Google maps to look up bus and/or walking routes from my house to prospective job sites. Thus, my idea would be to expand the options available under the add-on manager for additional right-click options that would appear when an address is highlighted. For example, one option would be to simply to show the address (like Quick Maps currently does). However, other options would allow the user to include an address that he or she wants directions to/from and then specify the type of directions (i.e., bus routes, driving, or walking) he or she wants. Thus, there would be a Quick Maps sub-menu under the context menu that would offer such options as "show this address only", "show driving directions from [address specified in add-ons manager] to [highlighted address]", "show walking directions to [address specified in add-ons manager] from [highlighted address]", and/or "show bus routes from [address specified in add-ons manager] to [highlighted address]" when a user right-clicks on a highlighted address.
My apologies if I did not clearly explain this, but at the very least I understand what I mean :). Furthermore, not being a programmer, I have no idea how feasible such an idea would be even if you do understand what I mean.
Um Ihre eigenen Sammlungen zu erstellen, müssen Sie einen Benutzeraccount bei Mozilla Add-ons haben.