Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
|Benutzer seit||October 2, 2009|
|Anzahl der entwickelten Add-ons||0 Add-ons|
|Durchschnittliche Bewertung der Add-ons des Entwicklers||Noch nicht bewertet|
Couldn't figure out how to use it. Customize didn't reveal a new button; couldn't find anything in the context menu, Tools or View.
Maybe the functionality is excellent, but without documentation, for me it is useless.
I am just using the five colors at this point. I'd like to select a color, and then respond after each paragraph, always in my selected color. But it keeps reverting to black, and I have to re-select the color each time I jump to a different place to write something.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the suggestion for solving the low visibility problem (against the royal blue background). Sorry I'm writing a separate "review" here -- I couldn't figure out how to respond to your response.
Anyway, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I can't find version 1.2.2beta13. I found 1.2.2beta12.
By the way, I'm fairly happy with how my tabs look. What I would really like to do is get rid of that strong royal blue background color above and to the right of my right-most tab. Firefox didn't used to look that way, and I am rather resistant to change.
However, I can certainly try your inversion idea; hopefully it will be an improvement over the current situation.
The background behind my tabs is a very strong royal blue, so the arrow and the plus sign, which are light gray, are almost invisible. Can you suggest some settings which will solve this? Here is an image: http://imgur.com/AyLZPx4
Thanks for the great add-on.
I like being able to search selected text with "s," but I would like to be able to visit a link in the usual way.
I love this add-on, but I ran into a problem with it when I updated Firefox to version 21. (Version 22 turned out to be incompatible with one of my add-ons so I went down to 21. I don't know if this problem would occur with 22 or not.)
The dialogue window is too tall. This happens on my desktop (large screen) and my laptop. The solution is to autohide the taskbar while I am working with the settings. So the add-on is still usable, just a bit less convenient.
It took me a while to figure out how to use this. For the benefit of others, and myself a year from now, if I've forgotten:
To create a template: open your favorite text editor and make a simple html file (example below) containing some CSS style rules, html tags and/or content. Save it to the folder of your choice. (I chose a folder in my dropbox, to make my template available on my desktop and my laptop.) Choose this folder as your default path in Stationery Options -> Default folder.
To use your template: when composing a message, right-click somewhere in the body of the message (with the Edit tab active), and choose Change Stationery. The first time, you will have to choose the "Other Stationery" folder, but after that the template will be listed as one of the choices. Alternatively, you can hit the drop-down arrow next to Write or Reply and choose a template or "Without Stationery."
The next time you compose a message, whatever template you used in your previous message will be in effect, but you can switch as described above.
Note that you can edit the template while in your message draft, by going to the Source (HTML) tab.
Now for a sample template, intended as a starting point. You may put internal style rules inside the head, but they won't show up in gmail; therefore I used inline styles.
Outline template that will work in gmail
<ol style="margin: 0 0 10px 12px; padding: 5px 0 0 10px;">
<li style="margin: 0; padding: 4px 0;">item one</li>
<li style="margin: 0; padding: 4px 0;">item two</li>
<ol style="margin: 0 0 0 15px; padding: 4px 0; list-style-type: lower-alpha;">
<li style="margin: 0; padding: 0 0 4px 0;">sub one</li>
<li style="margin: 0; padding: 0 0 4px 0;">sub two</li>
<li style="margin: 0; padding: 4px 0px;">item three</li>
You could add a few more screenshots to help people understand how the add-on works. Maybe enlarge the image you have already.
Also, you could make the talking automatic. (After all, the user can always turn off the talking in the options!)
Esto es exactamente lo que estaba buscando. Ya no tengo que hacer ping pong entre dos ventanas o tabs para agregar un evento a mi calendario.
- Me gustaría arrastrar los bordes del pop-up para escoger el tamaño.
- Con el pop-up abierto, me gustaría poder usar los shortcuts normales de google calendar, por ejemplo q, quick add.
- Me gustaría que el programa analizara la página que estoy leyendo para sacar la fecha y la hora del evento que voy a agregar. Quizás podrías hacerlo de esta manera: si destaco la fecha, "27 de octubre" en la página, entonces tu programa automáticamente mete esa fecha en un Quick Add. Yo no sé si estas cosas son posibles.
Gracias, es muy útil.
As of 8/25/12, the developer announced he is looking for someone to adopt his add-ons, and will not be doing any upkeep. I found the announcement on the support site.Diese Bewertung wurde für eine vorherige Version des Add-ons (1.7.8) abgegeben.
What I really need is a way to customize or remove the horizontal google bar that appears at the top of the page whenever I use any google services, such as calendar, groups, etc.
Now I don't need the black google bar any more (which wasn't customizable, hence my need for this add-on). How do I disable the black google bar? Could that ability be included in the options for this add-on?Diese Bewertung wurde für eine vorherige Version des Add-ons (184.108.40.206) abgegeben.
Azur22 and Zipias have told us how to get it to work by customizing. Could you please publish a screenshot? When I try to customize, I can't find a spell-checker icon. Or is that because the spell-checker is already visible? I need a toggle button. (Note I installed the compatibility checker already.)Diese Bewertung wurde für eine vorherige Version des Add-ons (1.3.1) abgegeben.
Someone asked for clearer instructions. I found some nice ones at http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/Staff/Procedures/tbird-mailmerge.shtml.
The one thing I haven't understood is how to edit one of the messages by hand after executing the merge but before sending.
I like the add-on -- thanks! There are a couple of modifications that would make it easier to use.
- I would like to use a keyboard shortcut to apply the most recently used color.
- I would like to be able to toggle a color on and off. Right now, if I try to toggle a color on before typing, with the idea of toggling it off after typing some words, what I get is the color being applied to the background of the whole message; and this can't be undone with control-z.
- If it's too much trouble to do one of the above, then I would like to either be able to get some color with the right mouse button, or else move the pencil icon farther over to the left. I use half the screen on my laptop for my compose window, and with this configuration, the pencil is not visible.
- Note that the ease of use features I am looking for are built into the Tag Toolbar add-on. Give it a try and you'll see what I mean. Of course in this case just typing a number won't be sufficient -- I know I will need something like a control or alt key as well.
- In addition to highlighting text, I would also like an easier way of changing the color of the text. But this is lower priority than the above stuff.
- This next remark has nothing to do with this add-on, but man I wish I could use a keyboard shortcut to make a hyperlink when I'm composing email. And in general I wish I could personalize thunderbird more.
Excellent. I can hit Reply All, Tools -> RecipientBox manager, Select All, and Save List. Now I don't have to copy and paste the individual names one by one to get them into an address book list. Thank you.
My window won't resize either. That doesn't bother me, but you wanted to know. I'm running Windows XP.
Um Ihre eigenen Sammlungen zu erstellen, müssen Sie einen Benutzeraccount bei Mozilla Add-ons haben.