- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12218180, vor 8 MonatenThis add-on freezes the browser and crashes the computer if you have a lot of tabs. There should be a warning about this in the description.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon RailRoad_attack, vor 9 MonatenDon't download the app! It only can zoom up to 300%... CTRL + SCROLL can zoom up to 500%. Why download an extension that does worse than FireFox?
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 5905964, vor einem JahrVery quickly crashed my browser: out of memory, I think. Do not use if you have a lot of tabs.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Black🏴☠️Sails, vor einem Jahrdoesn't work, and it asks too many persmissions, and it lagged my PC when I installed it.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12674997, vor einem JahrНе работает на Firefox, Ubuntu 21.10.
Общую странцу "зуммит", а текст нет.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon molitar, vor einem JahrVersion 19.1 is totally broken! Sankakucomplex when I open video in new tab it will not load until I hit refresh. Stick with version 19.0 it just works!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrThis problem is fixed in Version 19.2, which has now been released.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon ConsciousClay, vor 2 JahrenIt doesn't seem to work. I set the options to "let the browser manage per-site full zoom" and "zoom type" to "text". But when I use the extension to zoom, it does a full zoom instead of zooming the text only.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Pref, vor 2 JahrenNot working at all, just nothing, no reaction or whatsoever.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Meg8, vor 2 JahrenUninstalled and using the built in functionality in Firefox. I enjoyed using this add-on before but the privacy trade off in having so many permissions just isn't worth a few niche zoom modes. The recent problems have opened my eyes. I hadn't noticed Firefox allows changing the default zoom level and remembers site specific perfectly. This add-on since 2020 is unnecessary and possibility a liability for 99% of users.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Ramakrishna, vor 2 JahrenWhy to add this addon anymore? I discover Firefox added default zoom in version 73! It is under Options, General, Zoom. This was big problem before because Firefox can remember and save after changing site but always started with the 100%. But since v73 you can change starting level to something other 100%. Maybe some very special zoom mode exists with this addon but I think for most user there is no reason anymore. I use zoom addons for long time like No Squint because it was necessary, now I don't think so. Also I have some doubts about the permissions. Why zoom needs to access all data like password entered on site.Zoom Page WE does a lot more than just changing the default zoom level, for example, AutoFit Zoom, Text Only Zoom and Minimum Font Size. The permission to access data for all websites is necessary to provide these advanced zoom features. Please see the reply to Zigbi below for more details.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Zigbi, vor 2 JahrenReverted to version 17.3 and now all the site zoom levels I had built over 2 years are gone. Unacceptably unprofessional software development approach, this is more than just a broken untested update it is a destructive update.
I have migrated to Fixed Zoom by Ariel which works and only needs the permission:
Access browser tabs
Zoom Page We needs permissions:
Read and modify browser settings
Display notifications to you
Access browser tabs
Access browser activity during navigation
Access your data for all websites
I previously thought these permissions were necessary and named in a scary way by Firefox but seeing Fixed Zoom can do the same thing without them I question whether Zoom Page WE should be used at all, even if the update is fixed.
I strongly recommend moving to Fixed Zoom or some other alternative.Zoom Page WE 18.1 fixes this problem.
Zoom Page WE does a lot more than just changing the default zoom level, for example, AutoFit Zoom, Text Only Zoom and Minimum Font Size. The permissions listed above are necessary to provide these advanced zoom features.
To provide these advanced zoom features, Zoom Page WE needs to be able to inject a content script into each web page. This is reported by Firefox as having permission to access data for all websites. Zoom Page WE is not interested in the meaning of the data and does not do anything with the data other than changing the size of text and images.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 5494150, vor 2 Jahren2/25/2021 update broke this app. Websites default to 100% zoom every time I open them in a new tab when I set them to 120% previously.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon ziggar.uk, vor 2 Jahrendoesnt work, even suggested workround doesnt work. just keeps reinstalling vers. 18.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Upa, vor 2 JahrenWhat happened? Is it just a bad update to be fixed or has this version deleted my per site settings? Will I have to start all over again now?
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon karol, vor 2 JahrenBig failure to test. Version 18 is a disaster.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14503241, vor 2 JahrenIt doesn't work after updating to version 18.0.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon three7, vor 2 JahrenIt doesn't work, it's bad!
After running FF with this add-on, NO page is loaded, all are white only. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Matteo, vor 2 JahrenAfter the last Firefox update, this add-on gives me problem on Overleaf. Hope you'll fix it because is a really useful add-on.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16308393, vor 3 JahrenIt did nothing when I clicked on anything.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16118318, vor 3 JahrenZoom Page WE is nice to use. I do like the zoom features that it offers. The documentation is very detailed and useful.
Unfortunately, Zoom Page WE was unable to recall zoom per-site settings in between my Firefox sessions. Each time I fire up Firefox, the zoom displayed, across all sites was my default setting of 150%. Any site that I assigned a different setting would be displayed at 150% once I re-started Firefox.
I just spent the last 3 hours into this situation to try and get to the root cause. Online comments and help pointed toward, among other causes, Norton 360 and it's 'Firefox Privacy Cleanup' feature, etc. Non of this helped.
Turns out that the cause, at least in my case, was that I was permanently running Firefox in private browsing mode. Once I set Firefox to run without private browsing, Zoom Page WE, started displaying various sites in the intended custom zoom settings, which is the entire reason why I am using Zoom Page WE.
I would love to be able to experience this feature which running Firefox in private browsing mode.
I am hoping that DW-dev can work with Mozilla to resolve this issue. It is the only, but critical, reason for a 1-star rating.
Zoom Page WE fan.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenZoom Page WE does not remember per-site zoom settings between sessions, for tabs in Private Windows. This behaviour is by design to maintain your privacy. Firefox's built-in per-site zoom works in the same way.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Foxy_White, vor 3 JahrenIf it were possible to give this extension a 0 rating I would because it didn't work at all.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon What???, vor 3 JahrenDon't like it. While I appreciate the detailed instructions. This add-on isnt user friendly. the large percentage font is too intrusive. no way to remove or disable it. there should be a way to save for particular sites, but no.
Often the add-on is unresponsive too. it can be very frustrating to use.
overall very disappointed and I fail to agree with the recommendation by firefox. i will continue to use the competition. uninstalled.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenWhich large percentage font are you referring to? Is it the percentage on the toolbar button badge or the percentage in the toolbar button popup? The percentage on the toolbar button badge can be removed. The percentage in the in the toolbar button popup needs to be a reasonable size to make it easily readable for visually impaired users.
Zoom Page WE will be unresponsive on pages where it cannot be used (e.g. the Mozilla Add-ons site). Are you finding it unresponsive on other pages? Please give an example link.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon renezito, vor 3 JahrenEste addon, más que permitir cambiar el zoom y otras cosas, espía información personal, basta con ver los permisos que pide cuando lo intentamos instalar. Recomiendo el addon "Fixed Zoom" por Ariel el cual nos permite también personalizar el zoom para cada sitio y sólo pide acceso a las pestañas:
Aquí la evidencia de todos los permisos que pide "Zoom Page WE":