- von Firefox-Benutzer 12510272, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoesn't work
no options just does what a scroll wheel does anywayZoom Page WE has many options and many different zoom features. On the Firefox main menu bar, select Tools > Add-ons, and then click on the Options button for Zoom Page WE.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13894437, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis add-on was causing some Web sites to display improperly, with large black or white areas displacing what should have been showing on the page!
- von johannis, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenworks alright with firefox 57 32 and/or 64 provided one doesn't tinker with the optional settings or else the behaviour becomes totally random. So, if you want to have a fixed zoom (page and text) on all websites, do untick all unnecessary boxes (like autofit, CSS, image scaling...). That done, it is ok and you get (at long last) this most useful option back again on firefox 57.
and btw, beware of other zoom page extensions: one of them (rebranding of a very famous one) is ripe with scamware, installing the infamous yahoo search option that you can get rid of only by uninstalling entirely firefox, deleting its folders, cleaning the registry and reinstall it from scratch. Gross.
BUT: after a few hours, I discovered (sadly) that this extension stole the focus on google search to install the Russian Yandex search module. And as usual, same crap: you have to uninstall the extension then clean completely firefox, meaning uninstalling it and reinstalling it from scratch (same old story).
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13511085, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenit does not allow me to retain different settings for different sites. it is terrible so that begs the question why has zoom been changed from the old efficient method. i switched back to firefox 55.0.3 so that i can use zoom page 15.8. this situation is terrible and should not be tolerated
- von PeteScape, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI used it for 1 second. Now I am back to the "old Zoom Page" and still using "old" Firefox 52.4 ..ESR.. (Manually updating :-) ) together with "latest" PaleMoon. I don't need a Trabant Browser... Mozilla..haha.. Remember, I don't come back after december.. :-(
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13366908, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenEverything is much, much slower than with the old one.
"View Image" --> "Zoom" is f*cking slow, it crashes the whole Firefox.
I switched back to the old one, and everything is MUCH faster than with the new WE. Image zoom is blazingly fast.
I will not change to this WE-version unless i really have to. This sucks so bad that I just might switch to a different add-on just because of this.Zoom Page WE 7.1 should fix these issues.
If Text Zoom or Minimum Font Size are applied to a page, then Zoom Page WE will be a little slower on that page than the legacy Zoom Page.
- von keen, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenmissing lots of the original functionality, and in both full and text zoom modes breaks page rendering all over the place.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13340688, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI have used the previous version of zoom page for years it was amazing. The new version is useless. No matter what you set the zoom level at you have to reset it every time you follow a link, or go backwards and forwards.
It doesn't even remember the zoom level you have picked if you visited the site earlier in the day.
If I could give it a zero star rating I wouldZoom Page WE has all the features of the original Zoom Page (and a few more), except for the image zoom features.
Zoom Page WE provides site-specific zoom. In the options, the 'Zoom Mode' must be set to 'Per-Site'. Also, in Firefox's 'about:config' page, the 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' preference must be set to 'true'.
- von DBpvr, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenorg app 5 stars this replacement is overrated with one star compared to the ease o use and a much better interface than the original addon this one mimics
- von JonnyOne, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenHello, this addons is pretty useless. Please make one to lock the zoom level for all opened tabs, and new tabs. Something like default zoom level.
I need to install a crx from chrome store for this functionality.
so, to modify a simple number (default zoom level), i have to make 6-7 different mouse clicks in different menu's?
no, sorry, better install
i re-ask you if you can make a simple addon to do this in the more easy way. If you can't, or simply dont want, thanks anyway.Zoom Page WE 6.4 now lets you set the default zoom level from the toolbar button popup.
Just 'Ctrl+click' on the zoom 'Reset' button and this will set the default zoom level to the currently displayed zoom level.
- von ers2258, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAutofit STILL DOES NOT WORK!
Really nothing more than a Beta update time after time with each newer version.
Dev fix this "THEN" release a WE Version that actually works instead of using the rest of us users a test pilots.The 'AutoFit' button does a one-off fit-to-width operation that automatically resizes the page contents to fit the page width.
There is an option to automatically apply AutoFit every time a page is loaded and when the browser window is resized. This option is called 'Apply AutoFit zoom instead of default zoom level'.
- von orosion, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWhen clicking in the "preferences" button it shows the description, not the options dialog !!!
By the way, there is no "options" button.The pages shown by the 'More' link and the 'Options' (or 'Preferences') button are identical. The Zoom Page WE Options are at the bottom of the page. That is how Mozilla has designed it!
- von Firefox User, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAll the latest reviews are correct.
Limited functionality - I don't have time or patience to re-zoom every page, every time I reload it.
Set Zoom level once, and forget it. Should be that simple.
Have used the old version for years - time to find a new one.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12303357, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenhaving to click on it and then choose is clumsy. The plus and Minus for zoom should be visible without having to open it.
Zoom page by someone else is 1000 times better. But I appreciate you being here for us to choose. Maybe if you could just fix and make cleaner this app I will give it five starsIt is not possible for "new-style" (WebExtensions) add-ons to have multiple buttons on the toolbar.
The original (legacy) Zoom Page will not work with Firefox 57 or later versions.
The original Zoom Page extension was also developed by dw-dev.
- von toexc, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenСильно грузит ЦП, Firefox Nightly постоянно показывает предупреждение о том что этот аддон тормозит работу моего ПК. В примечаниях к выпуску версии 52 я не увидел улучшения производительности. Мой ЦП Celeron J1800.