- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12218180, vor 5 MonatenThis add-on freezes the browser and crashes the computer if you have a lot of tabs. There should be a warning about this in the description.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon RailRoad_attack, vor 6 MonatenDon't download the app! It only can zoom up to 300%... CTRL + SCROLL can zoom up to 500%. Why download an extension that does worse than FireFox?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon bossmancheebachiefin, vor 9 Monatenamazing extension, a life saver.There are other extensions like it but this one is miles better in terms of convenience and customization. Every once in a while it stops working but the dev is always very responsive and quick to fix it
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Davide, vor 9 MonatenHey, `Cmd +` and `Cmd -` to zoom does not work anymore since the latest version! 😢
Please fix, thank you !
Thank you for your reply, will try that. I was already running 19.5, i reverted to 19.2 and disabled updates, which fixed the problem.
Firefox 98.0, macOS 12.2.1The changes in 19.5 should have no effect on the operation of the 'Cmd +' and 'Cmd -' shortcuts. With 19.5, do these shortcuts do the wrong thing or just do nothing?
It is possible that another extension is conflicting with Zoom Page WE. Do you have any other extensions installed? Please email: email@example.com
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon oggerbolt, vor 9 MonatenVery useful.
The address bar indicator is superfluous, we already have the tool bar button. Please add option to remove the address bar indicator. Or omit completely.
It seems impossible to set the zoom for a page
*but not its subpages*. Please add a way to set "this level" only.
Similarly, add an option please to discrimination between pages of the same level. Use case: A forum with the topic index "...path/to/forum/index.html" and the topic threads "...path/to/forum/topicNNN.html". The index is often a list of natively large headlines, while the topics have natively a smaller text. Is would be great if the index could be made smaller (for quick scanning -- more rows on the screen), while the topic threads could be enlarged for better reading. There must be many other use cases for such a feature, I'm sure.
From an information ergonomics perspective, reduce the cognitive load of the need to translate from symbols in the subsite popup menu to their meaning. A plain text menu that nobody has to learn the meanings of would be more elegant.
If I understand it correctly, the level settings are set from a loaded page. Then the text "include all descendants except for the first X levels" can be shortened to "Apply to this page and its descendants", or even "This page and descendants".
Also great would be an option for deeper levels to overwrite the settings for levels higher up. So we get an overwrite hierarchy for level-specific settings (">" means "overwrites"): deepest level > deeper level > deep level > subdomain > domain > default. (Do not set levels by fixed numbers here, only compare depths, because there are incredibly deep paths out there that would make a menu ridiculously long.)
And, a BIG THANKS for your work already done here!
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon softfoot, vor 9 MonatenUsed to be brilliant but as of today it no longer works at all (has no effect on FF zooming) this was with FF 97.0.2 Removed it and replaced it but still fails :-( Regards, DaveAfter removing Zoom Page WE 19.4 (the broken version), installing Zoom Page WE 19.5 may not always be successful.
To install Zoom Page WE 19.5, please follow these steps:
- Start Firefox.
- Go to 'Tools > Addons and Themes' and remove Zoom Page WE 19.4.
- Restart Firefox and then close Firefox.
- Go to 'Help > More Troubleshooting Information'.
- In the 'Application Basics' section, look for the 'Profile Folder' entry and click on the 'Open Folder' button.
- In the file manager, select the 'extensions' folder.
- If there is a 'staged' sub-folder, then delete the 'staged' sub-folder.
- If there is a 'trash' sub-folder, then delete the 'trash' sub-folder.
- Close Firefox and then restart Firefox.
- Install Zoom Page WE 19.5 from: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/zoom-page-we/
- Restart Firefox.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12778890, vor 9 MonatenI love this and need it as my sight is not what it used to be. I lost it temporarily and was distraught. I just removed and re-installed and now it works again. I'm grateful it works again