Bewertet mit 3,8 von 5 Sternen
3,8 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12220443, vor 2 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen1 star, crashing on YouTube ,last 3 updates useless.Сделай ютюб млять,сколько можно просить.Fix youtube page,keeps freezing and crashing!!!!2 years same problem🤬
- von Bancai, vor 10 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenEDIT: The workaround works as per the developer response bellow. 5 out of 5 extension
OLD: So this addon zooms in and out while trying to mouse wheel scroll through google images page. Please fix, is super annoying. A fix for a few seconds that i found is switching tabs and then coming back to it. That makes it work for like 5 seconds or until i press on an image, then it turns back to zooming in and out when using mouse wheel scroll.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 TagenThe problem is caused by the Imagus extension, which during its animations generates ‘mousedown’ events for the right mouse button. This causes Zoom Page WE to think that the right mouse button has been pressed by the user. The proper fix would be for Imagus not to generate ‘mousedown’ events.
The workaround is to un-tick the “Enable mouse Right+Wheel to zoom in/out” option in Zoom Page WE Options.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14159406, vor 18 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenbad app. even after deletion continues to override 100% setting for urls. i had to go into configuration settings to resolve (I hope)
- von Sergey, vor 24 TagenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt wants to read and modify my browser settings, but before today's update it did not need those permissions. So, I cannot use it for now, and I will disable it rather than update.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 22 TagenZoom Page WE 17.0 requires access to two Firefox settings: 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' and 'browser.zoom.full'. With previous versions of Zoom Page WE, users had to manually set the 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' setting to 'false'. Many users did not know how to do this and were confused.
With Zoom Page WE 17.0, 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' is automatically set to 'false' and 'browser.zoom.full' is automatically set to 'true'. These settings are only set automatically when using Firefox 75 or later versions. There is a new option to control these settings in the Zoom Page WE Options dialog.
- von Streetwalker, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenDoes what it intends without flaws. Is flexible in allowing you to set the zoom per tab, per site and sub-site. And the developer support is outstanding - they actually added a feature allowing it to work with local file addresses after I sent an email request!
- von Ruffus Lenhador, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenCan't zoom text-only and page independently so, pointless. Ex: text-80, page-110, only 80-80, sorry guys this is the only reason to it be usefull.
it reset the previous zoom stablished in the zoom native tool of firefox (not really a problem)
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem MonatThis is not correct. When using 'Full Zoom', the selected zoom level is applied to the whole page. When using 'Text Zoom', the selected zoom level is applied to the text AND the Default Other zoom level is applied to other items in the page. The Default Other zoom level can be configured in Zoom Page WE Options.
- von nikan111, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenlatest 16.6 update turned this plug in into a mess after years of good service. I've had to disable it and I'll wait for a new version/update.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 MonatenUnfortunately, updating to Firefox 72 has caused problems for users of some extensions, including Zoom Page WE.
In some cases, these problems can be fixed by removing Zoom Page WE, restarting Firefox twice, and then reinstalling Zoom Page WE.
In other cases, the Firefox profile has become corrupted, and the problems can only be fixed by creating a new Firefox profile.
To create a new Firefox profile, please perform a Firefox Refresh as described here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings
- von molitar, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAfter latest update this plugin is garbage. It zooms pages that absolutely do not need zooming. It no longer shrinks images that are too large. So turn on fit image to page and it will zoom those that do not need zooming. All I want to do is shrink images that are too large but no option for this anymore. It is HOW IT USE TO WORK!
- von David, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUntil recently it was a very good add-on. Now, no tabs will load unless I disable Zoom page. Will wait a week with it disabled and see if DW-dev creates a fix.
- von Squid2403, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI like this addon, but it recently started to glitch out and rapidly change between zoom levels and replace the webpages with blank screens, and the problem only stopped when I disabled the addon