- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenlatest 16.6 update turned this plug in into a mess after years of good service. I've had to disable it and I'll wait for a new version/update.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAfter latest update this plugin is garbage. It zooms pages that absolutely do not need zooming. It no longer shrinks images that are too large. So turn on fit image to page and it will zoom those that do not need zooming. All I want to do is shrink images that are too large but no option for this anymore. It is HOW IT USE TO WORK!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHi, can you allow for mixed mode - that is adjusting both text and full zoom at the same time? Sometimes when you scale just text the frame is just too small. I know that in option there are "Default Text Levels (%): Text: Other: " fields, however the Other does not seem to do much. Also I'd need to adjust other in per-site manner anyway. Let me know!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenbien
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUntil recently it was a very good add-on. Now, no tabs will load unless I disable Zoom page. Will wait a week with it disabled and see if DW-dev creates a fix.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThere seems to be a problem with this version I went back to 16.2. Some sites zoom in and out without stopping. Je donne 5 étoiles parce que j'utilise ce modules depuis quelques années et c'est celui que je préfère. Merci !
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI like this addon, but it recently started to glitch out and rapidly change between zoom levels and replace the webpages with blank screens, and the problem only stopped when I disabled the addon
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenReally handy addon, my only gripe is that the "Default Minimum Size" font setting seems to be useles because it sets the minimum size BEFORE page scaling, nor after.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI propose a new feature. I would like to increase the contrast of the letters on the page, the font contrast.
Thanks in advance!
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenHow can i override image's setting (like < img width="100%">) to zoom force?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenReally nice, especially the per-subsite options, which I found in no other addon!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIs there no way to report bugs or issues other than email? Maybe make a github just as an issue tracker?
There seem to be some huge memory leaks/usage with this addon when using lots of tabs.
I have one instance with ~400 tabs and one with ~900 tabs, the more tabs the more this problem is visible. So to recreate it, you need that many tabs in FF, probably ~500, but they do not need to be loaded. Make FF save sessions on close and the tabs will be in an unloaded state on restart.
Once you got that many unloaded tabs disable ZoomPageWE and directly enable it again - CPU and RAM should now spike. For me it goes up by 4 GB and after roughly one minute drops again.
Same happens when changing the options by the way.
Interestingly starting with ZoomPageWE enabled does not show this problem. But disabling and enabling it again will show the problem.
I found this problem because it seems to occur when some other addon/s are enabled along with ZoomPageWE while starting (I will have to investigate further which ones, but there are several that will cause this).
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis add-on is not bad, but in the description it tells "There is an option to apply fit-to-window scaling when an image is loaded". Where is that option? The Auto button doesn't do anything. Only the mouse-click works. I'm watching a lot of porn photos with right-click / show image... It would be cool, to spare another click, to fit that image to the window...